• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling custom client

Syiko

Scripter/Developer
Solutions
Reaction score
how can i make a custom version for my client like 1,2 1,3 1,4 and how to make when i got login in with old version client say u can only join with version {last version number}

ok what should i do or put in definitions and what i should edit with hex in the client i think i should put the rec key in the client but how and where idk .
yes you need to hex edit the client and make this too

Code:
#if defined(_MULTIPLATFORM77)
    #define _MULTIPLATFORM76
    #define ITEMS_PATH std::string("77")
    #define CLIENT_VERSION_ITEMS 3
    #define CLIENT_VERSION_MIN 602  <<<-- here fake protocol
    #define CLIENT_VERSION_MAX 602 <<<-- here fake protocol
    #define CLIENT_VERSION_STRING "In order to play download relicaria's custom client"  <<<<-- the string that's related to send the message about what protocol or client the player should be use to connect

if this works mark my answer as best answer also update the thread tittle with the word Solved it will help others in a future

yes you need to hex edit the client and make this too

Code:
#if defined(_MULTIPLATFORM77)
    #define _MULTIPLATFORM76
    #define ITEMS_PATH std::string("77")
    #define CLIENT_VERSION_ITEMS 3
    #define CLIENT_VERSION_MIN 602  <<<-- here fake protocol
    #define CLIENT_VERSION_MAX 602 <<<-- here fake protocol
    #define CLIENT_VERSION_STRING "In order to play download relicaria's custom client"  <<<<-- the string that's related to send the message about what protocol or client the player should be use to connect

if this works mark my answer as best answer also update the thread tittle with the word Solved it will help others in a future
relicaria's Client this is my client ?!!! lol how u got this

++ u give the half of the answer i need the client edit more then the sources edit ..

Back