• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Custom Items

Valania

Learning PHP/Lua
Reaction score
I was asking myself how to create Custom Items & How to add Atk + Def or Dmg to an existing item, I found that it's easy for wands and rods in items.xml but I can't change any values of sword or axes etc.

Cheers

Solution
Editing items.xml is the way, in fact it should be the other way around (physical weapons should be easier, not magic) since magic weapon damage is in weapons.xml rather than items.xml since they have no attack value.
If you're having trouble editing swords or axes, post the items and show us what you're trying to edit and the problem you're getting so it's easier for me or anyone else to help.
Editing items.xml is the way, in fact it should be the other way around (physical weapons should be easier, not magic) since magic weapon damage is in weapons.xml rather than items.xml since they have no attack value.
If you're having trouble editing swords or axes, post the items and show us what you're trying to edit and the problem you're getting so it's easier for me or anyone else to help.

Solution
That's not what I asked for, you said you were having trouble editing swords/axes in items.xml.
Edit: Nevermind then, you figured it out.

Back