• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Custom Reality [10.77 - Custom Map - Custom Vocations]

If you will go for custom client, no problem, but also make it so that people can use regular clients w/o debug.

My 2 cents

Custom client just makes your server look ugly from my point of view, I wouldn't recommend you to choose one. Having custom server with custom features doesn't mean you have to use custom client too.

A few questions:
How are you going to get advanced to those vocations?
Will you make them some kind of mana reg, increasing soul, and custom things after being promoted to higher vocations?

If you come up with more features, I'm happy in suggesting further ideas. Good luck.

PS: pls dont make it manga stuff like goku and shit lol

Custom client just makes your server look ugly from my point of view, I wouldn't recommend you to choose one. Having custom server with custom features doesn't mean you have to use custom client too.

A few questions:
Will you make them some kind of mana reg, increasing soul, and custom things after being promoted to higher vocations?

If you come up with more features, I'm happy in suggesting further ideas. Good luck.

Yeah I rather make the custom client optional.
Thanks for the offer, I will come back to it!

That's super cool and I really like how the website shows you the effect each weapon has! The most I've seen a server do is make is so axes, sword, and clubs had their own special effect.
I've never seen someone make it so each individual weapon has it's own unique ability. I had a friend who was making a server where each item did something special but he never got around to finishing it.

The problem is thinking of proper effects for the weapons. If I have a 20 attack axe with a cool ability, but then I find an axe with 33 attack but the ability isn't very useful, then you're faced with a dilemma.
It's also extremely hard to balance in terms of PvP because of all these new abilities. For example imagine using the axe that constantly makes someone drunk.. that would be a bit crazy haha.

This is still a unique way to customize weapons and I find it intriguing. There's so many ways you can go with this and I'm interested in what you'll end up doing.

A few questions:

PS: pls dont make it manga stuff like goku and shit lol

There won't be any promotions, maybe there will be a different system to advance but currently I'm focusing on the current vocations.
And no.. I won't do anime shit? Typical MMO spells.

That's super cool and I really like how the website shows you the effect each weapon has! The most I've seen a server do is make is so axes, sword, and clubs had their own special effect.
I've never seen someone make it so each individual weapon has it's own unique ability. I had a friend who was making a server where each item did something special but he never got around to finishing it.

The problem is thinking of proper effects for the weapons. If I have a 20 attack axe with a cool ability, but then I find an axe with 33 attack but the ability isn't very useful, then you're faced with a dilemma.
It's also extremely hard to balance in terms of PvP because of all these new abilities. For example imagine using the axe that constantly makes someone drunk.. that would be a bit crazy haha.

This is still a unique way to customize weapons and I find it intriguing. There's so many ways you can go with this and I'm interested in what you'll end up doing.

Thanks for your comment, it really gives me motivation.
The drunk effect has a chance of X%, so you won't be drunk the whole time don't worry! :)
Balancing will be made after creating the most content, I already try balancing them as I create them.

For today I will take a break, further updates will be posted later! :)

The most I've seen a server do is make is so axes, sword, and clubs had their own special effect.
I've never seen someone make it so each individual weapon has it's own unique ability.
o rly?

Back