• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Custom Server, ideas & suggestions.

Would you play a totally new custom tp server?

• Yes

Votes: 32 57.1%
  • No

Votes: 24 42.9%

• Total voters
People are too lazy to even press some keys on their keyboards nowadays and play a game they like properly?

728-computer-reaction-face-knife-stab-self-eye.png

We wont use that map, we will only take parts from it, but it will look similar to that map, since I am the mapper and that is how I map :p

http://otland.net/threads/unnamed-rpg-project.219901/

Look at this, alot of parts will be used from this.

I'll admit I was very doubtful when I first read this post (from the top). But I obviously doubted wrong!
I don't do tp servers, but I'll check it out anyways when it comes out :)
Good luck to you guys!

PS: If you ever want, I can contribute small pieces and random little things for free. ^^

I'll admit I was very doubtful when I first read this post (from the top). But I obviously doubted wrong!
I don't do tp servers, but I'll check it out anyways when it comes out :)
Good luck to you guys!

PS: If you ever want, I can contribute small pieces and random little things for free. ^^
We would love some contribution to the project. If you want you could always add me on skype to talk more about it :)

My skype is rightarn

Please remove the gravel, grass borders and debris in the temple(all mud stuff). Other than that, looks cool!

The moss is fine, the SMALL bits of grass borders is fine, just don't do large patches like the bottom left corner. Grass tufts should go though. The small rock debris is perfectly okay and normal for a stone temple that isn't meant to be pristine clean and new.

Alot of them aint free-to play and some of them are trial, not like elf right?
Search on google for Tibia Auto, it's an easy free bot and it supports the latest clients :p

The moss is fine, the SMALL bits of grass borders is fine, just don't do large patches like the bottom left corner. Grass tufts should go though. The small rock debris is perfectly okay and normal for a stone temple that isn't meant to be pristine clean and new.
Yeah I was kinda wondering if that large grass patch really fitted there :p But I agree with you, such stone temples shouldnt look to "clean"

Task system has been added now :p
345c709.png

Zombie Event has also been added..
168uduc.png

Added support for client version 10.52 :)
1zd3u6x.png

If you don't like those ideas, please tell us so and we will re-think and see what we can do to improve it.

EDIT: Sorry for double post.. >_>

Last edited:
Correct me if im wrong on this. I don't have alot of experience in teleport servers but I'd love if you could make the teleport room very custom and even add RPG into it?

Like the new frontier quest in rl tibia, where you need to do certain quest in each stage to be able to travel further.

This could be added in so many ways. For examples: When you want to face some underground monsters such as trolls, rotworms, coryms, hives... then you'd need to make way down under.
For example add a cart system that will lead you to "the tunnels".

The next idea would be that when you are suppose to face demons and other outclassed monsters you'd need to be teleported to "another dimension" where there will be "gates to hades" for demons and other cool stuff for other creatures :)
This area should almost be "out in space" or smth xD

I hope you get my idea. Hopyfully you'll get some idea from it :)

My point: Even if its a teleport high-exp server I'd love to see some thought into why it is this way :)

Back