• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Custom Server, ideas & suggestions.

Would you play a totally new custom tp server?

• Yes

Votes: 32 57.1%
  • No

Votes: 24 42.9%

• Total voters

Naxtie

mapper, designer
Solutions
Reaction score
mm526v.png

S
o I was thinking of creating a totally custom teleport server, nothing like evolutions etc... It will be the latest client ofcourse because I think the open tibia community should move on and leave those old school shit servers behind.

I basically just want suggestions and i'd like to hear what u would like to see in such a server. I'm not going to create a RPG server without teleports, I dont feel like I got the time to create a custom RPG server from scratch since people doesnt seem interested in it anyways.

I dont want all this negativity about teleport servers, all I want is suggestions and ideas that you would like to see in such a server, so give me your best shots!

Current things added,
  • Zombie Event
  • Custom Task System (Bosses Included)
  • Achievement System
  • Questlogs for every quest
  • Custom Quest System with Points
Things we might/will add later,
  • Custom Loot System
  • Raids
  • Custom Spells
  • Capture the Flag Event
  • Custom made cooldowns
And more to come.. Please give us more suggestions on what to add and we will try to make it possible!

Map
[//////////] ~15% Done
Scripting
[//////////] ~10% Done

Current Minimap

https://imgur.com/a/V1lgT

Regards,
Naxtie

Last edited:
A new teleport server, I like it :)

(Got no ideas, but I like the initiative)

A new teleport server, I like it :)

(Got no ideas, but I like the initiative)
Well, that's what we want to hear! Try to think out some features or systems and feel free to post them, would help us alot :)

i like it.

you could make that you have acces for the lower lvl tps but you have to explore to get acces to the higher lvl tps (but once u got acces you can use the tp from dp).
what also would be nice is customs item that drop very rarely but makes hunting much more interesting.
custom bosses etc

i like it.

you could make that you have acces for the lower lvl tps but you have to explore to get acces to the higher lvl tps (but once u got acces you can use the tp from dp).
what also would be nice is customs item that drop very rarely but makes hunting much more interesting.
custom bosses etc
I like it! Keep em coming guys! :D

If its unique and fully custom mapped or maybe some evo temple to keep some "I know this" feeling, then yes I would play it.
A thing that makes me hate other ots if the map is crappy or major bugs etc.

If its unique and fully custom mapped or maybe some evo temple to keep some "I know this" feeling, then yes I would play it.
A thing that makes me hate other ots if the map is crappy or major bugs etc.

The temple will be custom, but it will be "evo" look a like. I can sure you that the map wont be crappy, and there wont be any major bugs :p This will be professional made ^^

Take some ideas from cyntara (not saying to copy them, just use them as an example).

Take some ideas from cyntara (not saying to copy them, just use them as an example).
Yeah well, it's a good ot server. But i'll have to speak with @Red about it to make sure it's ok if we decide to "copy" something from it.. xD But it will be mostly custom system that we've done ourselves :)

Yeah well, it's a good ot server. But i'll have to speak with @Red about it to make sure it's ok if we decide to "copy" something from it.. xD But it will be mostly custom system that we've done ourselves :)

It's Open Tibia, my ideas aren't all original ideas; I take ideas from other people all the time. ;)
Red

Why TP's? Please tell me what do people like about it? I don't get it :/
People are lazy today :p They simply prefer tps rather then exploring by them self ^^ Also I would like to see something different then evolutions. Same structure, but different map.

What tibia version and tfs version will you be running?

Back