• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Custom Server, ideas & suggestions.

Would you play a totally new custom tp server?

• Yes

Votes: 32 57.1%
  • No

Votes: 24 42.9%

• Total voters
Correct me if im wrong on this. I don't have alot of experience in teleport servers but I'd love if you could make the teleport room very custom and even add RPG into it?

Like the new frontier quest in rl tibia, where you need to do certain quest in each stage to be able to travel further.

This could be added in so many ways. For examples: When you want to face some underground monsters such as trolls, rotworms, coryms, hives... then you'd need to make way down under.
For example add a cart system that will lead you to "the tunnels".

The next idea would be that when you are suppose to face demons and other outclassed monsters you'd need to be teleported to "another dimension" where there will be "gates to hades" for demons and other cool stuff for other creatures :)
This area should almost be "out in space" or smth xD

I hope you get my idea. Hopyfully you'll get some idea from it :)

My point: Even if its a teleport high-exp server I'd love to see some thought into why it is this way :)

I get what you mean, and the server will use teleporters to quests, hunts and so on.. But we will keep the RPG feeling at the same time, and yes the quests will have different stages. Not all quests, but most of them. Also we will use the questlog for every single quest that is on the server.

It wont be a high exp server, i would rather say mid exp :)

An because of this bump you need to post an update soon;)
Alright! I'll post an update soon :)

I guess I can post the current minimap and some in-game pics :p (We need more mappers to help us!) @Addonia™@PREFECTsquared @Peroxide @Slec
30iyfdf.png

6t1s35.png

27zvc4.png

Last edited:
Looking good :D keep on going ;D finish that City it looks massive :)

Custom Task System has been added! Special thanks to @Ninja for the awesome work today :)
sltu94.png

I know there's alot of spelling mistakes and such, but it will be fixed :p

No suggestions or thoughts about anything? x'D

cool looking maps and task system :)

what will the policy be about botting?
About botting? Well we can only say no and ban them, we wont do anything to block it totally since we will be using the regular tibia client :p

Last edited:
About botting? Well we can only say no and ban them, we wont do anything to block it totally since we will be using the regular tibia client :p
as long as afk botting isnt alowed it's fine :) you could add some stuff that helps non botting players also

Back