• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Custom Server, ideas & suggestions.

Would you play a totally new custom tp server?

• Yes

Votes: 32 57.1%
  • No

Votes: 24 42.9%

• Total voters
Photobomb

sgp7LUpv.png

4Kc06Tt2.png

mi9UCEC_.png

N0O__vND.png

mZR5WV0Z.png

A4uUepkk.png

yTOMrsna.png

ZVArJEs.png

ppyibqGB.png

Hope you like it.

Map seems cool, just very awkward combination of sprites in some pictures imo :p

@Snooby Could you be more specific in what pictures? You know its 10.5+ now so there's alot of new sprites to choose from ;)

I just don't like how you use the new venore sprites with the older, it looks awkward imo :p.

I just don't like how you use the new venore sprites with the older, it looks awkward imo :p.
Okay, well luckily everyone think and likes different. How fun would the world else be? ;)
We like it.

I like the critisism given, all critisism is good critisism, right? :D And ofcourse we can take a look at that to see if we can improve it. :)

If you guys have any ideas and suggestion about the experience stages, please tell us!
Please give us an example how you would like it.

Looks like city is almost done, btw why did you do a Discussion thread if what you are doing is more like a mapping section??? you have a long way to go with the map btw ;c

Looks like city is almost done, btw why did you do a Discussion thread if what you are doing is more like a mapping section??? you have a long way to go with the map btw ;c
It is supposed to be a discussion thread, but nobody is giving us suggestions or ideas about anything, so I has to bump with something.. x'D

Yeah there's a long way to go, but we are working daily with it :p

Well so basically you want to make a server based on others ideas? :( no gooderino man. You should be the one Putting ideas out, instead of making just "Bumps" ask questions, What would you rather have X, or Y. Would you like B or C? perhaps A?

Well so basically you want to make a server based on others ideas? :( no gooderino man. You should be the one Putting ideas out, instead of making just "Bumps" ask questions, What would you rather have X, or Y. Would you like B or C? perhaps A?
That is what this thread is for, to see what the players would like to see in a server, I'm not saying that we will use the ideas given. We simply just want ideas and suggestions from the players :p

Well let's start of like this, how do you like the quest points system? :)

For starters, my Opinion here does not matter since i won't be playing, since you are doing a TP server ;c

And then what the heck is quest points?

@Javiersin Yes it will be a tp server as much as a RPG server.
The quest point system is a new system for quests which we will be using on our server to make quests more intresting to complete.
So for example you get 1 quest point for each quest. And you need 10 quest points to proceed to the next quest room.
Im kinda drunk but i think i spelled everything allright for you to understand.

Well that somehow sounds good. see what's so hard about posting like you just did, where you tell what you are doing, whats the idea and listen to opinions? instead of waiting for others to throw stuff at you. The World ain't all rainbows and sunshine, its a mean and nasty place.

Well that somehow sounds good. see what's so hard about posting like you just did, where you tell what you are doing, whats the idea and listen to opinions? instead of waiting for others to throw stuff at you. The World ain't all rainbows and sunshine, its a mean and nasty place.
Haha! We just want to hear what people likes and dislikes. That way you can build a server based on what your players want, which is a good thing.

Back