• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

C++ Custom spell effect doesn't disappear and doesn't follow character.

astamor

Reaction score
So, I've added new spell effect to my server, animation works properly, it doesn't bug anything but....

I took exura spell and changed the effect from CONST_ME_MAGIC_BLUE to my CONST_ME_PRAD. It kinda works, the new effect is animated, the problem is:

* It does not follow character, if I'm standing at position "X" and cast that spell and then move away, the spell effect stays at position "X".

*It does not disappear, it just continue to render that effect forever in the position "X"

I would like it to be like default exura effect(blue stars), it follows your character if you are moving and it disappear when the animation ends.

I've eddited const.h to add new effect and recompiled. I think I need to add it somewhere else too, just can't find it.

This is an object builder issue, you are probably using one of the recently updated bugged as hell OBD. Anyway, delete your effect from the builder, duplicate any other magic effect from your spr and edit it, replace each animation sprite for yours and after that compile and it will work as you want it to work.

Back