• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Customia (free map)

says it on both ss, just in blue in the top left, blends in. Lol wants to make sure everyone knows he posted that. Map looks good so far, keep it up

fountain is wierd for a poor and unmanaged town..since its still working etc. and would cost too much. maybe a well or a turned off fountain

Or just make a draw well.

Zisly, I like it when people go with passion to create maps not only for themselves.

Edited it with the new walls :p

The sorcerers inn is protected by magical fields.

Edited it with the new walls :p

The sorcerers inn is protected by magical fields.

Hello Zisly! You have made a GREAT city ;) I was thinking about mapping a new carlin ;) iam not going to revamp the town i will make it from the scratch! and mapp it alot more detailed and alot better than cipsoft ;) (or i will try!) then maybe we could thow our towns together!? And make a cool map for the community?

Hello Zisly! You have made a GREAT city ;) I was thinking about mapping a new carlin ;) iam not going to revamp the town i will make it from the scratch! and mapp it alot more detailed and alot better than cipsoft ;) (or i will try!) then maybe we could thow our towns together!? And make a cool map for the community?

forget my post..

I actually don't like the temple, it's too much like the Thais one and.. Boring :q.

The temple will remain as it is, similar to Thais temple.
As I've said like 10 times now, the first city will be very similar to Thais.

hey dude u need fix the dp because ppl can push others..
The sout-west dps are supposed to be like that, a quick access to the items.
And the other "bugs" in the dp have been fixed.

Was bored so I decided to map a bit.

South Gate
gate1.png

South Gate(not finished)
gate2.png

Edit: Version 2
2mee534.jpg

(ignore metal wall thing at the north)

Edit: Version 3
2wd3j0p.jpg

Which version looks the best? :p

Last edited: