• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Customia (free map)

Some small "bugs" i might think you want to know about,
In some of the houses you have taken the wooden archway at the door spot aswell, so you can open the door but not closing it,

Some small "bugs" i might think you want to know about,
In some of the houses you have taken the wooden archway at the door spot aswell, so you can open the door but not closing it,

Ok, thanks for telling me :)

Hey Zisly long time no Picture? please post every upgrade.

Haven't really seen any reason to showoff :p, anyways I'll show some then.

I've decided to make a special trainers to each vocation which can be found at that vocations inn.

Some ss's, nothing special ^^
57069339.png

26405760.png
77680619.png

53083604.png

Haven't really seen any reason to showoff :p, anyways I'll show some then.

I've decided to make a special trainers to each vocation which can be found at that vocations inn.

Some ss's, nothing special ^^

Nice idea with the trainers.
Are there any hunting grounds ready yet?
Great project btw :thumbup:
;)
It's also cool that you're scripting on the server instead of just mapping :D

I wish i was so good mapper as you were =[ And Are you making custom npcs tho? And scripting ;p?

I wish i was so good mapper as you were =[ And Are you making custom npcs tho? And scripting ;p?

Yeah, thats the idea :p
I just wish revscriptsys would be released, I hate the current system :(

Cool Zisly , thanks for fast Reply with picture , wonderful pictures as always nice trainers and ideas keep rocking :D

make the spawns near city so its like unnecesary to add teleports

I'll make the spawns how I like them to be and not like some shitty 999x exp server where people can't even walk for 1 min to get to a dragon spawn.

Ok, I'm tired of having to point out that thats the idea, the first town being similar to Thais.
so I've added that to the first post.

Back