• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Customia (free map)

Insane work there man, I knew you are a great coder but didnt know you could also map like that. Please please keep it up to get rid of at least some RLs, more Customs need to be released instead of people just tracking RL map over and over :(

Keep it up! I also agree that maybe you could make it an open project, Im no mapper but Im sure more people out there with good mapping skills would love to help you out on this.

To be honest, this minimap and some aspects of your screenshots look JUST like real tibia.

059tdh.bmp

To be honest, this minimap and some aspects of your screenshots look JUST like real tibia.

059tdh.bmp

I've already said it multiple times, the first town will be very similar to Thais so people know where they can equip themselves before leaving the town.

Looks very nice so far, I hope south east part of town will have more houses/shops or something included. Looks really nice though. This is 8.5 right?

Looks very nice so far, I hope south east part of town will have more houses/shops or something included. Looks really nice though. This is 8.5 right?

Yeah, I'll add more houses there :p
And the map will always be to the latest version (now 8.5)

Back