• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cyntara 4.0 - Official Update 'Open Discussion'

Red

Cyntara.org
Staff member
Global Moderator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Welcome to the 'Open-Discussion' thread for the 4.0 update.​

Here you can chat to other players about the update and discuss your main conversations/ideas here. Keep in mind that the other thread is for discussing News, Bug Reports, and Feedback concerning in-game features. That thread is not for discussion with your friends/enemies about "new cyntara" teams/wars and personal, biased, criticisms toward features.

Red

sorry im postin here cause the discussion thread is closed so my question is, all the bugs will be fixed in the test server? I mean cap bug, rebirth etc etc.

What is the client?

When I use 8.54,8.55,8.57 I get debug?

So what is the client? or is it a test server? :O

The test server is OPEN. Please use these three threads to communicate in the proper areas, or you may be excluded from the test server.

Red

Red, On Ken Jr i got banned for using unofficial software to play. while i wasnt even using one bot, i got banned by root while i wasnt using a bot and there are other peopel using it and he doesnt banned them but he bans me:confused:...:mad:

---Alexsand

I banned three people, including you. I had sufficient evidence that you were using a bot to hold your target.

Back