• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cyntara Offline Chat

why call it my team? :p have you seen me fighting with them 1 time now? only one time i died in southgate cause they are stupid

Sorry I don't keep tabs on you...

Usually when I see someone fighting with someone else, I consider them a team\alliance\group\friends\gang\organization\klan\crew\ acquaintances\comrades\sidekicks\companions\buddies\guildies\pals

Also, as of last night Zarz Bruh was banned (his ban is still in effect) for an irrational reason.

We were in south gate of Thais merking these bads with 6 people and they had numbers ranging from 20-30. Red came on his knight, Jack Gilardi, with SSA's. We killed him and he dropped donor gear. Upon not returning the gear IMMEDIATELY the server was shut down for a brief period. The items were returned and HALF OF OUR GUILD MEMBERS were banned for posting on a FORUM THREAD about the whole stupid situation. <_<

Last edited:
Sorry I don't keep tabs on you...

Usually when I see someone fighting with someone else, I consider them a team\alliance\group\friends\gang\organization\klan\crew\ acquaintances\comrades\sidekicks\companions\buddies\guildies\pals

You forgot vent orgy*

Add that one to the list :D

Bruhs did 4 v 19 in thais yesterday and won. you can say we are bad or anything close to that Josh. You need the brs to go against the Bruhs.

8 Bruhs 54 Reds Army.
Big enough number difference yet, or are you going to invite more?

Bruhs did 4 v 19 in thais yesterday and won. you can say we are bad or anything close to that Josh. You need the brs to go against the Bruhs.

8 Bruhs 54 Reds Army.
Big enough number difference yet, or are you going to invite more?

I need the Br's? Nah, I don't need them. I choose to fight with them because fighting with them is more enjoyable than playing with a bunch of noobies that NEED vent to fight and NEED a bot to fight because they're overly competitive and need to win. I didn't donate for eq on the server, therefor losing on a server I could almost call my own really doesn't matter to me.

It's all fun and games, but Joshy is always in charge, no matter what the circumstance.

I need the Br's? Nah, I don't need them. I choose to fight with them because fighting with them is more enjoyable than playing with a bunch of noobies that NEED vent to fight and NEED a bot to fight because they're overly competitive and need to win. I didn't donate for eq on the server, therefor losing on a server I could almost call my own really doesn't matter to me.

It's all fun and games, but Joshy is always in charge, no matter what the circumstance.

The reason you quit us was because we were ruining the server via random pk. (Nokbane died once = random pk = ruining server)

The reason you quit us was because we were ruining the server via random pk. (Nokbane died once = random pk = ruining server)

Quit your team? Nah baby, ya'll kept me intertained while Cyntara was down and when I had to do.

Ya'll are a bunch of little children to be completely honest. Bunch of "E-thugs" as you'd call me yourself.

Keep playing hardass Ooth, you're just the biggest douche of them all. :peace:

Kay

All I want to be available is this.

I stopped played and retired my GM within a month or two of the 3.0 update. It wasn't taken, I left in good standing with Red and the server. I came back during the test server to help Red with his new update. I asked for Root back, and he graciously let me use him. Being a part of the community I sought after what I come to Cyntara for, war. I found war when I sided with the Bruh's, what I also found was the darkside of Red. I have known Red since his time on Dolera with a level 50~ Dark Luckey. I have played every single OT he has made, even the god awful ones. I was always taken aback by his skill at making an OT fun to play and wanted to learn for my own. But in the last 3-4 days, I have seen the other side. Red is no longer the calm, cool guy from Ohio. He's some sort of ego maniac on a power trip (Reminds me of you Josh). I will keep on Red's ass until the old Chandler I knew and was friends with comes back.

Red, this is for you

I stopped played and retired my GM within a month or two of the 3.0 update. It wasn't taken, I left in good standing with Red and the server. I came back during the test server to help Red with his new update. I asked for Root back, and he graciously let me use him. Being a part of the community I sought after what I come to Cyntara for, war. I found war when I sided with the Bruh's, what I also found was the darkside of Red. I have known Red since his time on Dolera with a level 50~ Dark Luckey. I have played every single OT he has made, even the god awful ones. I was always taken aback by his skill at making an OT fun to play and wanted to learn for my own. But in the last 3-4 days, I have seen the other side. Red is no longer the calm, cool guy from Ohio. He's some sort of ego maniac on a power trip (Reminds me of you Josh). I will keep on Red's ass until the old Chandler I knew and was friends with comes back.

There you guys go, a designated trash-talking thread.
Any new threads will be merged.

Red

Quit your team? Nah baby, ya'll kept me intertained while Cyntara was down and when I had to do.

Ya'll are a bunch of little children to be completely honest. Bunch of "E-thugs" as you'd call me yourself.

Keep playing hardass Ooth, you're just the biggest douche of them all. :peace:

Not what the cam said.
I'll extract what you said to sum it up.

13:19 Exarion [700]: ooth you're my favorite bruh
13:19 Exarion [700]: not to lick your ass
13:19 Exarion [700]: but Zarz plays hardass, Jonas plays hardass, matt plays hardass
13:19 Exarion [700]: cause they think they can

I didn't read it, have no reason for it either, all I know is that you're acting cocky towards the Gm and I think you SERIOUSLY should cool down.. A lot..

ps, if you want people to read 50% of that you wrote, use space and dots.

I didn't read it, have no reason for it either, all I know is that you're acting cocky towards the Gm and I think you SERIOUSLY should cool down.. A lot..

ps, if you want people to read 50% of that you wrote, use space and dots.

Wait... like this... right? I used proper grammar you random fucknut. The entire thing is called a PARAGRAPH. Learn it.

Back