• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Da Conclusion!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emeo

Reaction score
Hello citizens of Softcores!

- As a good citizen, and beloved enemy I'm going to say something Master Canavi never would say.

- Theese weeks I've spent on this server were a slight good experience, and alot of "friendship". I'd like to thank you all for lovin' me so much and havin me on you're mind whole days/nights, it feels so magical to accomplish what I've accomplished, and I bet non of you would ever come this far.

- As a good Softcore citizen, I'm givin' everybody a chance, as everybody know, I never sarted the ignite of a fight, but I'm givin' everybody a chance to get back what he lost, pride/cash wasted on hunts/blessings... Everyone I've killed, I would like you to make a post how I killed you and where, so you fresh up my mind. I'll be 100% sure to give you everything back, and ofc evidence included (death list, or screeshot).

- By makin this tread doesn't make me want to insult you guys, you're experience trough tibia, since most of you probably couldn't bare the fact of beein a Lvl 20 on rl tibia, askin for items and never accomplished 10K quest so ofc you tried the new "open tibia" where you teached some things, and got friends et.c e.tc. Now, I want to make this tread to make good deeds, since I've done alot of bad things.

(Im positive most of you won't reply this tread, neather admit but every crystal I got is in my depo, so in time to time I'll post you're name anyways). As a last wish, people who REALLY CAN'T STAND NOT FLAMING!, don't... Let me just do this good deed before Master Canavi get's back on track :]

- Yours "faithfully" Emil, P.:wub:

(Against Master Canavis will)

oh god, you really take this seriously :eek:

:D

Nice :)

@Richey:
- As serious as you beein' a good GM :]

@Hadew:
- I don't know... Read it again, try readin' between lines :eek:, but Emil posted this o.o, I was so against it!

Canavi mode: ON!

Last edited:
Oh ye mr. Canavi is so big cuz he reached has a high level in rl tibia trought botting. Seriously, most of the reasons why ppl quit rl tibia is because lvl goes to slow and they have a 'life' (if u know what it is) in addition to u.

There are no words to speak for a pathetic person like u. Not because u 'own' me but because u always got 'the word' back with 'omg, i'm so big please don't talk shit bout me:('

AHAHHAHAHAH, This is so funny.
Softcores is your life really?.. and the fact your name is
EMIL.P makes me laugh even more, If im right this is you? YouTube - Hip Hop-Pojkar

@up
Gonna check that movie now, let's see if he's still the Pirate as on his pic rofl

Edit: either way it's not him on the picture, either he's just a complete cunt with no life

canavi you make me laugh, your making out you accomplished something.. you accomplished nothing but reaching 200 and you fragged lvls 150 +/- get a grip. also you critisize people you dont even know anything about, just out of interest.. whats your rl tibia name? im sure if your anything special you wouldnt hesitate to share ur rl tibia achievments with us :)

p.s you keep going on about 'soloing me' when you were just in the right place at the right time and ue'd me as soon as i logged in lol. gratz.

at least you didnt walk into the wrong fire at poi, log back in come back and get soloed by bangarn without bless

@Zeriel:
- Yeé, but I fragged a 160+ solo once, guess what? IT WAS YOU BAHAHA

@Jiaam:
- You fuckin ownd me hardcore there, though I didn't know your father was famous on Youtube, and had my initials.

Look @ the one who has no life, ur life is Softcores.otland.net, and ye, I know ur botting, but aint afk cuz ur there on ur kina always and posting on forum bigtime so stfu u retarded cunt with ur famous english which u learned from ur pirate friends

his a dum ass lol leave it at that and stop reply to the tards posts

@Richey:
- You know what's lame, a GM postin on forums, postin like you are... I haven't seen a good post from you, that does somethin good to this community of softcores... Only good GM's so far everyone exept you, I bet they have you for some reason where they need you, or else you would been trashed...

@Ice Meto:
- Stop campin' this post then looser, as soon some1 posts u gotta be there, and post after him. Even though I pwnd ya ass, keep runnin' from me babe<3

@Richey:
- You know what's lame, a GM postin on forums, postin like you are... I haven't seen a good post from you, that does somethin good to this community of softcores... Only good GM's so far everyone exept you, I bet they have you for some reason where they need you, or else you would been trashed...

@Ice Meto:
- Stop campin' this post then looser, as soon some1 posts u gotta be there, and post after him. Even though I pwnd ya ass, keep runnin' from me babe<3

Oh god, you're really stupid right?
I havent done anything bad for the community, and for the records i just took time and opened up a ventrilo server anyone could join, but maybe you're to blind to see that.
And how do you think we started this server?
All the gms have their own position, so a stupid question like this.
I bet they have you for some reason where they need you, or else you would been trashed...
I'll answer with, yes "they" or more correct: we, have me for a reason otherwise why would they need me from the first place?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back