• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Damage system is buged

N e r o n Z

Banned User
Reaction score
As the title says: the damage system is buged... Explain: If I atk with a wand which should does mlike 80 damage it just does 40 also 50% less I tested 2 different tfs exes and its for sure something buged in sources, can anyone help me please? xD if you dont know what I mean I can try to explain better on pm if you want xD
using tfs 0.4 rev 3777

its buged on monster too.

On weapons.xml

<wand id="8910" level="42" mana="13" min="55" max="75" type="death" event="function" value="default"> <!-- Underworld Rod -->
<vocation id="2"/>
</wand>

on monsters:

18:51 You deal 38 damage to a training monk.
18:52 You deal 32 damage to a training monk.
18:52 You deal 32 damage to a training monk.
18:52 You deal 36 damage to a training monk.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it working fine then?

Damage done by players to player have 50% reduced damage (100% of damage if black skull).
Few monsters are strong against certain type of damage. If you're in doubt, load the monster file into a text editor and check it's vulnerabilities.

Yea its working fine, I have totally forgot that the monk has some % protection against death damage and players 50% xD thx for help guys :p

Back