• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

DaoPay = SH1T = Scammers -- Saved THOUSANDS USD for a lost.

kito2

www.masteria.net
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello all otlanders, I want to let you know what is happening here...

Last 8 days I used DaoPay and I was having contact with support of it, and talking a lot via e-mail... When I found that I would get the 8% of all transactions (I mean, 8 USD every 100 USD "donated") I send a mail saying that I was dissapointed, and after that, no answers anymore...

Lately, I noticed that people donated in 8 days 16000 USD (to DaoPay and on my account I had 3000 USD)... So I started an investigation on what was happening: found that payments in Chile were bugged, you can send SMS without wasting your cell phone money, so I reported this bug to DaoPay and repently the SMS system for Chile were disabled...

No mail giving thanks, nothing...

With that mail y made the company to save lots of thousands USD (people of my OT had like 80 keys for TibiaCam, NeoBot, MageBot, Elf, what ever, they abused it at all)...

So there are 3000 USD (1,500,000 CLP) and from there is a 50% of the money that is real donated without bug, just check this graph:

displaychart.png

If you check there, the day 22 increased a lot, and there was when the bug was found, and I disabled that system...

Just letting you know, that DaoPay is a real SHIT, instead of paying a SHIT of comision, it wont answer you for problems.

PS1: If I never reported this bug, DaoPay would be on crisis on the latest 2-3 months, because I knew that lot of websites with DaoPay system increased their funds in a huge amount...

PS2: But will they pay us?

PS3: If you received sms from Chile, don't expect to be payed.

First it's Paypal with their chargebacks, now it's Daopay who are scammers?

Paypal retrieves 33% of the payment, at least it gives you a 67% of the total amount received, and DaoPay just give 8%, whos is the scammer?

Anyways, there are aproving a law on Europe that mobil phone companies will just have a comision of 0,15€ for letting use their system, so those companies that gives SMS services will recieve more and customers too... Today, mobil phone companies retrieve all the money.

I really recommend that if you are going to use a system with SMS, use contenidopago.com they pay you in 24-48 hours, and not in 90-120 days like daopay.com

Last edited by a moderator:
dude you know that you can sue them i mean if you had the time and the money you
could sue them and they might have been closed down + paying you the money back that were stolen.

yes ofc but i wouldnt make that rush choices without knowing what your doing xD
But if he gets a good lawyer he needs to pay alot of money but its your choices :) Good Luck :D

I already talked to my lawyer and there is no way, since you are earning money with an ilegal distribution of Tibia, with a non registered copy, Im just fucked off... All what I can do, is to tell everyone that DaoPay is a really shit...

The large problem is more like the fact that you only get 20% out of what they pay you. Around 15-25% goes up in VAT to their state. Around 50-70% of the remaining money goes to their tele operator. Then you got like 25-30% remaining. And this is what is split between you and daopay.

you know im really confused why cipsoft hasnt called there lawyers to sue all open tibia makers xD

The large problem is more like the fact that you only get 20% out of what they pay you. Around 15-25% goes up in VAT to their state. Around 50-70% of the remaining money goes to their tele operator. Then you got like 25-30% remaining. And this is what is split between you and daopay.

Anyways, that doesn't give the right to don't pay that lowest fund to the customers, because Im sure that they are not going to payme the 8% of 16000 USD.

you know im really confused why cipsoft hasnt called there lawyers to sue all open tibia makers xD

I have my theory... War system and others pvp ideas became from OTs, that's why... It is like having more people working for you, giving ideas, but you don't have to pay them, just look the news of the last 2 years... Mostly of all updates are ideas from OTs.

Hosting an OT server is not illegal.
Logging in onto a OT server is illegal.

You are doing nothing wrong with hosting, unless you're hosting a real tibia copyrighted homepage.

Anyways, that doesn't give the right to don't pay that lowest fund to the customers, because Im sure that they are not going to payme the 8% of 16000 USD.

I have my theory... War system and others pvp ideas became from OTs, that's why... It is like having more people working for you, giving ideas, but you don't have to pay them, just look the news of the last 2 years... Mostly of all updates are ideas from OTs.

Ots thief game from Tibia. Tibia thief ideas from all other games. Its big difference.

MM, kito2 U have to know that daopay takes only 2-4%, the really scamers are the companies that they take about 45-55%

You will be paid. almost a year ago the same thing happened for me. Back then peoples from Sweden were able to pay as much as they wanted for just normal sms price. I earned around 500Euro that way. And i got paid. If you read on Daopays F.A.Q. somewhere they write that they will pay for their problems. Anyways I dont know how it is now. But i got paid. ;) Good luck

Because they will loose the case. You are allowed to run an OT, unless you're using their copyrighted stuff. I can't remember it exactly, but iirc they didn't copyright their files which allowed people to use them.

Back