• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

DaoPay = SH1T = Scammers -- Saved THOUSANDS USD for a lost.

Because they will loose the case. You are allowed to run an OT, unless you're using their copyrighted stuff. I can't remember it exactly, but iirc they didn't copyright their files which allowed people to use them.

yes i think you are right cuz you didnt stole anything that is copyrighted only if you are hosting real map or same quests or something i dunnu but dude you should really try sueing them you lost alot of money!

Paypal retrieves 33% of the payment, at least it gives you a 67% of the total amount received, and DaoPay just give 8%, whos is the scammer?

Anyways, there are aproving a law on Europe that mobil phone companies will just have a comision of 0,15€ for letting use their system, so those companies that gives SMS services will recieve more and customers too... Today, mobil phone companies retrieve all the money.

I really recommend that if you are going to use a system with SMS, use contenidopago.com they pay you in 24-48 hours, and not in 90-120 days like daopay.com

Does contenidopago.com send payouts to paypal?

@kito2: Do your daopay graphs say you made 2kk (2 million) euros on day 22? I understand if you're using another currency (CLP) that 1,500,000 is different, but it says "Eur" by the side. And I also understand if the page is in another language (not English) that the english decimal is equal to the comma in other languages, but there's is no differential, it's only commas, they would not write redundant decimals, so that only leaves the option (that I can see) that they're speaking of 2kk Eur.

@OT: I've read a lot of DaoPay threads, I think they give you just about as much as they can due to phone providers getting most the money ect.

Red

yes, contenidopago.com have 2 fuctions SMS and a kind o paypal but isn't good this option takes you 20% of every donation but evit charguebacks or I dont know, and also when you have got the money you can send to paypal, alert pay , other conenidopago account... all is in the website

sorry bad english u,u

MM, kito2 U have to know that daopay takes only 2-4%, the really scamers are the companies that they take about 45-55%

Im not claiming for that, Im claiming because I have 3000 USD on DaoPay accounts and they doesn't answer if they are going to pay me, I know that there was a bug at day 22, but others days are real earnings.

only i can say use paypal or contenido pago and KITO2 RULES! :D

Oh yes it rox, I earned in 1 day 150€ and now rented a PC at redservicio.net, it just took me 5 minutes (INMEDIATE PAYOUT if you rent at redservicio.net, xD!

You will be paid. almost a year ago the same thing happened for me. Back then peoples from Sweden were able to pay as much as they wanted for just normal sms price. I earned around 500Euro that way. And i got paid. If you read on Daopays F.A.Q. somewhere they write that they will pay for their problems. Anyways I dont know how it is now. But i got paid. ;) Good luck

Thanks for that tip, I will search at F.A.Q that.

yes i think you are right cuz you didnt stole anything that is copyrighted only if you are hosting real map or same quests or something i dunnu but dude you should really try sueing them you lost alot of money!

I use RL map xD

Yes, or banks, they pay in 24-48 hours.

@kito2: Do your daopay graphs say you made 2kk (2 million) euros on day 22? I understand if you're using another currency (CLP) that 1,500,000 is different, but it says "Eur" by the side. And I also understand if the page is in another language (not English) that the english decimal is equal to the comma in other languages, but there's is no differential, it's only commas, they would not write redundant decimals, so that only leaves the option (that I can see) that they're speaking of 2kk Eur.

@OT: I've read a lot of DaoPay threads, I think they give you just about as much as they can due to phone providers getting most the money ect.

Red

I would be greatful if that works, because I will have premium account at otland for ever ahahaha

yes, contenidopago.com have 2 fuctions SMS and a kind o paypal but isn't good this option takes you 20% of every donation but evit charguebacks or I dont know, and also when you have got the money you can send to paypal, alert pay , other conenidopago account... all is in the website

sorry bad english u,u

Just check it, it is really good.

Oh yes it rox, I earned in 1 day 150€ and now rented a PC at redservicio.net, it just took me 5 minutes (INMEDIATE PAYOUT if you rent at redservicio.net, xD!

o,o wich pc you bought? :blink:

Today went to my daopay account and saw that there was 0 usd hahaha they are a fucking scammers.

Im sorry about what happened to you but it's really annoying... But we already knew that DaoPay/ZaoPay are scammers like the rest mobile phones payment companies.
So sad for you mate.

PD: Try to find a corrupt lawyer it would help you but you'll need a lot of money but it is not needed for just 1001-3000USD.
If the quantie is higher like 30.000USD or more then just buy the judger.

you know im really confused why cipsoft hasnt called there lawyers to sue all open tibia makers xD
Because there are a lot of OT servers and they arent breaking the rules.

I wonder why DaoArnold aint posting here

Because he knows that DaoPay fucked lots of people, I reported this bug and they are not going to pay to anyone, just a sh1tty company.
Lot of friends that are angry with DaoPay and angry with me, because I shouldn't reported this bug, so we could steal money from DaoPay and DaoPay owners will know what feels what is that people steals your money.

Im sorry about what happened to you but it's really annoying... But we already knew that DaoPay/ZaoPay are scammers like the rest mobile phones payment companies.
So sad for you mate.

PD: Try to find a corrupt lawyer it would help you but you'll need a lot of money but it is not needed for just 1001-3000USD.
If the quantie is higher like 30.000USD or more then just buy the judger.

Because there are a lot of OT servers and they arent breaking the rules.

I changed to contenido pago, already spent 150€ in a host at USA (mtibia.org) and now have other 300€ that I sended to my PayPal account, just took me 48 hours to wait the payment, and the comission is better.

Because he knows that DaoPay fucked lots of people, I reported this bug and they are not going to pay to anyone, just a sh1tty company.
Lot of friends that are angry with DaoPay and angry with me, because I shouldn't reported this bug, so we could steal money from DaoPay and DaoPay owners will know what feels what is that people steals your money.

Im stilling using deopay and i get now 3x my money :O[/Q..UOTE]

I think Tibia's taking their ideas from WoW. They recently added an achievement system aswell and if I'm not mistaken WoW has such a system, however I don't play Wow, I've never played either and I never will play that game. It just feels like there's a line of which games you're allowed to play before you become a nerd and in my opinion if I'll ever play that game, even try it out, then I'm a nerd.

He'll be like

Whaa!? -200£?!

Im sure I got over 3000 USD on donations! something like that :-]

I had 3000 USD on DaoPay account and now 0 USD, they just steal your money.

Anyways I now use contenidopago.

1 day = 150€ and paid a VPS with 16 GB RAM and a dual quad core 2,4 ghz.
3 day = paid a VPS to a friend for 20€ and asked a payout of 300€, got the money on the paypal account the following day.
4 day = keep winning money with a nice system.

Ye i agree too, contenidopago.com incress and now is great company =D

@Kito,
That's why I only accept PayPal or Dotpay.

Back