• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

DaoPay = SH1T = Scammers -- Saved THOUSANDS USD for a lost.

+1 :)

Try contenidopago, very nice, they payout in 24-48 hours and you can send sms on 59 countries!

i dont know how to register to contenidopago its not in english site and how i config it also? can you make a tutorial or msg me in private?

Sh1tty DaoNoPay, I have been sending mails asking about the money that I lost and no answer, what a crappy company, it really sux... But I believe in Karma, this bug was only in Chile, so I hope that other countries find another bug like this one and don't tell to those "mf" and steal their money and f*ck this company out of world.

Kito2, what's the point post in here everytime you get pissed off at Dao?

It seems you mail them, wait, when you realize they wont answer you post here for the fiftyeleven time how much you hate them.

if this now is such a big deal, then take it to the police or something, who says you must name you got the money from tibia files? you don't have to say that, as it's donations you don't really have to point out it's CipSoft similar files...
if you really got a lawyer he would figure that out or he just didn't tell you about it.

from my part, make up a realistic story about the donated money and that you need them to continue your "free will work" stuffs...

anyway... ask you lawyer about it.

I just want to all people know and keep in mind that this company will scamm you if you use their service... If I don't keep alive this post, people will forget it, like everything that happens it get forgotten while the time passes.

Im not going to waste money on a lawyer, for what, 3000 USD that got scammed? A lawyer will ask me for more money.

I just can talk about my experience and give bad reputation to daopay, I think that in a larger time, it will be better for me and the rest of people if I make bad reputation to this company, because at the end the money doesn't matter, it matters what the service can offer you and trust me, I will post here ALWAYS and people ALWAYS will read at least the topic name and then, they will know that DaoPay scamms.

Im making advantage of this forum (otland) that have lots of users, that plays and makes servers, and they wont use this system.

If I get money back, cool, but if I dont, then I wont help DaoPay to get money, unlike, I will give them bad reputation and trust, this is just the begining.

And trust me, I made that all people in Chile don't use this system, there was around 1000 costumers for different kinds of games.

And trust me, I made that all people in Chile don't use this system, there was around 1000 costumers for different kinds of games.

you should take it easy.. because you might do something that make Daopay could be able take actions against you..
Big mouth isn't the best defense, especially not when it comes to legal actions and w.e.

And I'm serious.. you should really show this thread to your layer so he can tell you what you can say and what you can't say.. IMO that's important for you, I don't think you want to risk a ticket above 20 000 Euro just because you got pissed off at Dao.

I think Tibia's taking their ideas from WoW. They recently added an achievement system aswell and if I'm not mistaken WoW has such a system, however I don't play Wow, I've never played either and I never will play that game. It just feels like there's a line of which games you're allowed to play before you become a nerd and in my opinion if I'll ever play that game, even try it out, then I'm a nerd.

Lol'ed

you should take it easy.. because you might do something that make Daopay could be able take actions against you..
Big mouth isn't the best defense, especially not when it comes to legal actions and w.e.

And I'm serious.. you should really show this thread to your layer so he can tell you what you can say and what you can't say.. IMO that's important for you, I don't think you want to risk a ticket above 20 000 Euro just because you got pissed off at Dao.

They can't do anything against me, Im saying what I think and giving real facts, Im using just words, and they can't do anything if I talk bad about a company.

First, sorry for the delay, but I was away on a business trip.
Yes, you have reported the bug (and yes, we did say thank you!) but we were already aware of it. But can you explain to the Otland-community why you registered only after this bug was discovered?

They can't do anything against me, Im saying what I think and giving real facts, Im using just words, and they can't do anything if I talk bad about a company.

oh yes they can mate!
Time to grow up and learn how the world works, as you said you had a layer, ask him how they can take you to a court :p

You shouldn't have report it the bug.. not after what they did to you

They don't care about their customers why would you care about their company?

It's call revenge?
What a stupid decision of yours jaja

It's call revenge?

it's not daopay that suffer from the bug, but everyone using daopay, imagine all stuffs there people pay like 50+ Euro/item, but suddenly only pay 0,5 Euro/item....
Daopay doesn't lsoe much, but for example a OT would be ruined if a guy donated for 10 Euro and got tons of donation items.

I've seen that happen in Softcores, same day Daopay bugged last year, there came 50+ new lvl 250 characters...

First, sorry for the delay, but I was away on a business trip.
Yes, you have reported the bug (and yes, we did say thank you!) but we were already aware of it. But can you explain to the Otland-community why you registered only after this bug was discovered?

If you check my historial and when I registered to use this system, it was before the bug was found, and when I found the bug, I disabled it because I didn't want to be 100% affected, I thought that if I disable the system, DaoPay would just discount the earns of that day.

oh yes they can mate!
Time to grow up and learn how the world works, as you said you had a layer, ask him how they can take you to a court :p

You are free to say what ever you want, if someone scamms you, you are free to tell everyone that you got scammed, and you can say who scammed you and how.

It's call revenge?

Trust me, I had 3,000 USD and I thought, ok, if I dont report this bug now, then someone else will do that, and I will lose al the money earned...
So 1,000 USD were earned by this bug, and I though then: If I report this bug, maybe they will just discount me 1,000 USD and the rest would be paid because were earned in a legal way.

Just thinking more than a normal person could, because if I didn't reported this bug, someone else would did and I would lose ALL and not the 30% of ALL.

it's not daopay that suffer from the bug, but everyone using daopay, imagine all stuffs there people pay like 50+ Euro/item, but suddenly only pay 0,5 Euro/item....
Daopay doesn't lsoe much, but for example a OT would be ruined if a guy donated for 10 Euro and got tons of donation items.

I've seen that happen in Softcores, same day Daopay bugged last year, there came 50+ new lvl 250 characters...

Bug happens xD

i think if daopay was a scammers someone would have sue them long ago but millions uses daopay do you think million use a scammers company?

Back