• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

DaoPay = SH1T = Scammers -- Saved THOUSANDS USD for a lost.

deopay payd me already 2time €200~

Read the problem and you will see what happened to me.

zay vs dao ?? who winnar

Contenidopago.com, already paid me 1,000 USD in 10 days, paid me 4 times (when I asked to).

i think if daopay was a scammers someone would have sue them long ago but millions uses daopay do you think million use a scammers company?

See my problem and you will see what happened...

@on topic
I saw that the money was still there and they contacted me and told me that they were investigating about the fraud, and they will see what they do about it and also will tell me what will happen with my money.

SMS system isn't the best option for donations, if you want to earn money, it is good, but you have to know that there are several programs that might you send free SMS or make free calls.

@thread: First of all , daopay is bullshit , when I had necronia open up way before , we had some cash on daopay , not a big deal .. like 200 € (for payout) or so , the thing is .. never got em.. Not after 1 , 2 or 10 fucking months. F**K daopay , as soon as I get server back up i will try contenidopago.com , thanks for sharing the link.

@tibia: And yea tibia is definitely wannabe WoW , or they just can't get up with something of their own.. I mean , just look at their "flash" client , wannabe fail or something .. i mean , its not bad , but they're killing all the uniqueness , and that's the least thing they should do.

I already earn 1,500 USD with contenidopago.com, they paid me when I ask, and the money appears on my paypal account in 24-48 hours, pretty nice system.

Sincerely, nor contenidopago nor Daopay are companies of confidence.

Im, I, a month ago contenidopago takes 7-10 days to make a payment, yes.. its nice buts... whats about 24/48h? ... I do not like the seriousness of the company.

Today contenidopago pays in 24/48 hours, I have around 1 month using the system and already done around 10-14 payouts.

I know, but bank system its really sucks... 15 days w8 my money and continue... :p

kito2? 1500usd you earned 1500 usd that fast dude how you do that?

Just giving points to players xD
Contenidopago have a nice system, you send the SMS "EN PUNTO KITO2 YOURACCOUNT" to 2777 and you get points inmediatly, without adding a code or anything.

Kito, is there any script for that or what?

Just a php conected to contenidopago website.

Just giving points to players xD
Contenidopago have a nice system, you send the SMS "EN PUNTO KITO2 YOURACCOUNT" to 2777 and you get points inmediatly, without adding a code or anything.

Just a php conected to contenidopago website.

Can you show me a server that uses that service/API?

Cotendinopago looks great, but I can't understand anything of it.
Zaypay is also nice, they payout great and they aren't scammers like daopay and Zaypay is really easy to understand.

I talked with contenidopago owners, and they said that in the following weeks the web will be available in english, and then I will post a tutorial on how to use it.

Zaypay is the best option right now..

But Contenido pago is for servers like the one kito2 has.. his players are mostly from chile, mexico, venezuela and latin american countries.. which zaypay does not support (yet... since they already added Mexico to the list)

You may use maybe zaypay and contenidopago, and get more players from all over the world.

Back