• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dark Faction's Mapping Thread

Would you try this server? At least a little bit :(

• Total voters

Slaying World

Reaction score
Welcome to the amazing world of Dark Faction!

I will be sharing with you guys some screenshots of some maps i'm making for my OT. I used to have this OT running just with a different map. Lost all the stuff to that. So i'm starting fresh. I know i'm not the best mapper, but hey ill get better. And sorry i'm lazy i use auto border :b

Some story line to my OT:

You start off in a small island named Lone Island. Being created by this unknown scientist. After some time he starts assigning you quests to become the hero of Dark Faction, over time you will be encountering raids of monsters in your city. You will fight them off. And alas become the hero of Dark Faction.
(Need to work on my story line a little more lol)

Starting off fresh in Lone Island
Starting_Dark_Faction_1.png

Free starting items, yay!
Starting_Dark_Faction_2.png

Roaming around the island
Starting_Dark_Faction_3.png

Caves in the island.
Starting_Dark_Faction_4.png

This ot is still under construction. Hopefully people like it. :)

I would maybe try it, the rotworms look alright.
The bridge picture, I think you should remove the blue crystal and move the big rocks.

Looks good, agree with pero, remove that big ass stones!
Anyway, keep going

Here's a little sneak peak at my mini map from the city i'm mapping. Suggestions will be highly appreciate it. Two brains are better than one huh?
Dark_Faction_Main_City_Minimap.png

Back
Top Bottom