• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dark Sand ! ..

Vercivious

Mapper
Reaction score
Hey OtLand ! :)

Here I Am Proudly Presenting My New Map ! ..

Its 30 % Evolutions

DARK SAND

Screenies :

templef.jpg

Depo :

depoy.jpg

Starting Items Area :

starting.jpg

The Map Is Unfinished ..

Ill B Posting More Screenies When I Finish ! :)

Hope You Like It ! ..

Ps. This Map Is For High EXP

Regards ,

Vercivious ! :)

sorry, but i think this is actually a bad edit to evo.. it was much better off the way it was. you didn't think very much on what you did to it. you need to work on the detailing a lot if you're going to use those sprites to "revamp" evo. and of course you can see the bugs everywhere on your screenies, why not give some effort to fix that up first then show? im pretty sure u can do better. so do it!

EDIT: Sorry, just saw that it's unfinished. but still, a lot of my points still stand out >__>

Hmm ! Thanks Alot ! :) ..
And Btw ! This Picture was taken from the map editor so .. it appears these blue parts and stuff ! .. and ill work on my details ! Thanks ! :)

Thats nice if you are a novice
and Try adding other walls instead of those 8.4 walls
they are more like a lab or something. If you wana add a new wall add the Brown like those gray ones or the Limestone walls added in 8.5

Sorry but suxx.
If I start at level 8 I am pissed of, because I have to run from one box to another..

Nice work--thank you for sharing-
Thanks so much for this. I appreciate the effort. It really helps a lot.
Glad to hear you're using this: I plan to keep it much more aggressively up-to-date than has been the case in the past, but don't hesitate to let me know if you find errors or need clarifications.

Back