• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

CreatureEvent Darkhaos' Svargrond Arena

I can't eddit my post, but you have a mistake.
In movements.xml you need to change arena_reward.lua to arena_trophy.lua.

Let's bump this. This script is really worth of your attention folks!

Remove your bugged arena scripts and use this one! :)

Go to arena_pit.lua, after:
Lua:
doCreatureSay(cid, "Respect and honour to you, champion!", TALKTYPE_MONSTER)

Add:
Lua:
local ach =
{
-- Arena -- Achievement ID
	[1] = 25,
	[2] = 52,
	[3] = 78
}
doPlayerAddAchievement(cid, ach[getCreatureStorage(cid, STORAGE_ARENA) - 1], true)

Remember, that code is based on my Achievements system

Not working

Hi.
Code:
print("[Svargrond Arena[Movement]] >> Wrong configuration\nPlayer: " .. getCreatureName(cid) .. "\nAction: Trying to enter to arena\nStorage " .. STORAGE_ARENA .. " for player is: " .. s.. "\nStorage " .. STORAGE_PIT .. " for player is " .. pit)

There's missing definition of s or am I just blind? :p

Hi.
Code:
print("[Svargrond Arena[Movement]] >> Wrong configuration\nPlayer: " .. getCreatureName(cid) .. "\nAction: Trying to enter to arena\nStorage " .. STORAGE_ARENA .. " for player is: " .. s.. "\nStorage " .. STORAGE_PIT .. " for player is " .. pit)

There's missing definition of s or am I just blind? :p

Oops! fixed, thanks

Lua:

Add:
Lua:
local ach =
{
	[1] = 25,
	[2] = 52,
	[3] = 78
}
doPlayerAddAchievement(cid, ach[getCreatureStorage(cid, STORAGE_ARENA) - 1], true)

It's not working.

Lua:

Add:
Lua:
local ach =
{
	[1] = 25,
	[2] = 52,
	[3] = 78
}

It's not working, bump

Lua:
local ach =
{
	[1] = 25,
	[2] = 52,
	[3] = 78
}
doPlayerAddAchievement(cid, ach[arena], true)

Can you make like tibiarl? when you kill boss then pillar transform to tp, when you pass in tp then it transforn to pillar again

It's not removing stone i don't know why. :(

What distro are you using? Also are you using the map i attached? The script works only with a map with the same size and separation between pits, i'll add some things to print errors when stone cannot be removed

3.6, and i'm not using your map...but the error is on first pit..the one with the positions set on file...and...I personally think it's a creature script bug, because nothing happens...i only get exp..nothing is said, stone doesn't move...etc...

Back