• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

CreatureEvent Darkhaos' Svargrond Arena

step 1:

We start here...
First, create a lib file on data/lib and paste this inside:

But what do i save this file as? I think this is causing the problems I'm having...

thanks!

The name doesn't matter, save it as (i.e 110-svargrond.lua)

Talked to npc, used doors, entered tp.. killed first boss- stone dissapeared... Then nothing!

I could enter next boss room but the monster never spawns, maybe the kill isn't registering. I'll continue tinkering with it and figure out what i've messed up, usually just a dumb personal error. Looking forward to your response!

Talked to npc, used doors, entered tp.. killed first boss- stone dissapeared... Then nothing!

I could enter next boss room but the monster never spawns, maybe the kill isn't registering. I'll continue tinkering with it and figure out what i've messed up, usually just a dumb personal error. Looking forward to your response!

Check errors in console, if stone disappears then the onKill script is being executed. If the monster doesn't spawn when you pass the teleport, there should be a problem with the monster name, you didn't registered the movements script or teleports doesn't have actionId = 25200.

All teleports to pass to the next pit should have actionId = 25200

It was the 25200 action ID, do i have to set every single teleport in the arena to specific action IDS? I'm sure all the problems started when I used another map and tried working with it, and I've almost got it all working now.

- - - Updated - - -

!!
fixed.png

!!

Although now I'm getting one error that I'm unsure of how to approach. At the end of the quest it's telling me it can't remove a stone pillar? (even though I've finished the quest)

It was the 25200 action ID, do i have to set every single teleport in the arena to specific action IDS? I'm sure all the problems started when I used another map and tried working with it, and I've almost got it all working now.

- - - Updated - - -

!!
fixed.png

!!

Although now I'm getting one error that I'm unsure of how to approach. At the end of the quest it's telling me it can't remove a stone pillar? (even though I've finished the quest)

The script was made for the map i attached in the main post. If script can't remove pillar maybe it's because script can't find the pillar (Pillar position is incorrect)

Indeed, figured it out before I saw your post. Pillar position on final boss area was 1sqm farther north on my map!

I really appreciate your help, and thanks for the amazing script!

Thanks Darkhaos, good script but i found a bug, the monster spawn in the same pos of the player

In your arena_enter.lua / arena_pit.lua you have:
Lua:
doCreateMonster(ARENA[arena].creatures[pit], PITS[pit].center)
and will be
Lua:
doCreateMonster(ARENA[arena].creatures[pit], PITS[pit].summon)

Is bug or im crazy? xD

Thanks Darkhaos, good script but i found a bug, the monster spawn in the same pos of the player

In your arena_enter.lua / arena_pit.lua you have:
Lua:
doCreateMonster(ARENA[arena].creatures[pit], PITS[pit].center)
and will be
Lua:
doCreateMonster(ARENA[arena].creatures[pit], PITS[pit].summon)

Is bug or im crazy? xD

Thanks, i didn't noticed it because when a monster is created in the same pos as player, it appears aside

Fixed.

Whats up?

[22:9:39.808] [Error - NpcScript Interface]
[22:9:39.809] data/npc/scripts/svargrond_arena.lua:eek:nCreatureSay
[22:9:39.812] Description:
[22:9:39.813] data/npc/scripts/svargrond_arena.lua:23: attempt to index global '
ARENA' (a nil value)
[22:9:39.816] stack traceback:
[22:9:39.817] data/npc/scripts/svargrond_arena.lua:23: in function 'callback'
[22:9:39.819] data/npc/lib/npcsystem/npchandler.lua:455: in function 'onCreatu
reSay'
[22:9:39.822] data/npc/scripts/svargrond_arena.lua:8: in function <data/npc/sc
ripts/svargrond_arena.lua:8>

Back