• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

CreatureEvent Darkhaos' Svargrond Arena

How should the last room look like? Every room was fine with the pillar stone and all, but when you killed the last boss, the pillar didnt move.

Also on your picture, you didnt show all of the reward rooms, what about the action id for the rest of the chests?

Last edited:
Yes, but i think you can add it by yourself, just see some examples of questlog and create it with the storages

XML:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<quests>
	<quest name="The Ultimate Challenges" startstorageid="57209" startstoragevalue="1">
		<mission name="Barbarian Arena - Greenhorn Mode" storageid="57209" startvalue="1" endvalue="2">
			<missionstate id="1" description="You have defeated all enemies in this mode."/>
		</mission>
		<mission name="Barbarian Arena - Scrapper Mode" storageid="57209" startvalue="3" endvalue="3">
			<missionstate id="2" description="You have defeated all enemies in this mode."/>
		</mission>
				<mission name="Barbarian Arena - Warlord Mode" storageid="57209" startvalue="4" endvalue="4">
			<missionstate id="3" description="You have defeated all enemies in this mode."/>
		</mission>
	</quest>
</quests>

Ripped off the arena only.. only thing u might have to do with this, is
copy-paste the arena in some empty spot in ur map perhaps?..
then just set up the script with the first pit i guess..

View attachment arena.rar

the fk did just happened.... this reseted all user's levels and skills to 0 .................. ???

bleh i give up... dont get whats wrong with it,
no console error or anything, somehow it just doesnt work at all.. plus it makes characters of the account to go back to level 1 for some odd reason ._. ....

Edit; made it work now... but still the level rollback thing was just weird i don't get it ._.'' thanks anyway.. oh i get a console problem
in the arena_pit.lua at line 51 on step in
attempt to index field '?' <a nil value>

Last edited:
17.1 mb? o.0?
ht1.jpg
jh88.jpg
test.jpg
huang10

well thats why i uploaded a map that's around 200kbts that contains only the arena part.. so u can just compy-paste it..

i needed an step-in portal/anything with the action id 25100.. i just got what i had wrong... still dont get what the hell with the level rollback.. whatever XD

bump!
is there anyway to make more than 1 mob spawn per/level
and make the arena avaible for 2-3 people (in party) ??

step 1:

We start here...
First, create a lib file on data/lib and paste this inside:

But what do i save this file as? I think this is causing the problems I'm having...

thanks!

Back