• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

CreatureEvent Darkhaos' Svargrond Arena

[20/07/2011 15:12:00] [Error - MoveEvents Interface]
[20/07/2011 15:12:00] data/movements/scripts/arena/arenaroom.lua:eek:nStepIn
[20/07/2011 15:12:00] Description:
[20/07/2011 15:12:00] (luaDoCreateMonster) Monster with name '' not found

im using 0.4

It happens when you enter into the arena or after killing a monster, you enter in the tp?

Also check your monsters names

There's a way to change the npc? so when you finish all three and you talk again to him he can give you the choise of repeat any of the arena? something like "Oh hero, do you like to test your skill again? well just tell what level your want {Greenhorn}, {Scrapper} or {Warlord}?, but of course he will no gain again the reward.
another bump to this!

And @darkhaos, in the downloaded map the tiles to get the trophy are with different actionIDs from the ones on this ss that o posted:
http://i56.tinypic.com/m7rvpt.png

I got a bug.. :S

When im killing the last monster in Greenhorn the stone pillar does not disappear, this in console.

Cannot remove stone pillar on pos ~ blabla. whats wrong, :S?

@Evil Puncker and Majeski20

Have you guys edited the map? check if there is the correct id for stone pillar, also check if there is no more item on the pillar position. There should be only the pillar.
Lua:
local pillar = getTopItem(PITS[pit].pillar)
		if pillar.itemid == ITEM_STONEPILLAR then
			doRemoveItem(pillar.uid)
		else
			print("[Svargrond Arena::CreatureEvent] Cannot remove stone pillar on position X: " .. PITS[pit].pillar.x .. ", Y: " .. PITS[pit].pillar.y .. ", Z: " .. PITS[pit].pillar.z .. ".")
		end

As you can see, the error appears when script don't find the pillar (No pillar, or pillar id ~= ITEM_STONEPILLAR).

@Evil Puncker and Majeski20

Have you guys edited the map? check if there is the correct id for stone pillar, also check if there is no more item on the pillar position. There should be only the pillar.
Lua:
local pillar = getTopItem(PITS[pit].pillar)
		if pillar.itemid == ITEM_STONEPILLAR then
			doRemoveItem(pillar.uid)
		else
			print("[Svargrond Arena::CreatureEvent] Cannot remove stone pillar on position X: " .. PITS[pit].pillar.x .. ", Y: " .. PITS[pit].pillar.y .. ", Z: " .. PITS[pit].pillar.z .. ".")
		end

As you can see, the error appears when script don't find the pillar (No pillar, or pillar id ~= ITEM_STONEPILLAR).

I find it out. The last room is a little bit different against the others, so the stone pillar's posision is wrong! :) Thanks Darkhaos!

I think that the screenshot explain everything, no?
wlkitWhRL.png

If no, then here is what happened:
I was going to do warlord arena while other player was doing greenhorn arena, but he killed the monster before I pass the teleport, so... is this it.

I think that the screenshot explain everything, no?
wlkitWhRL.png

If no, then here is what happened:
I was going to do warlord arena while other player was doing greenhorn arena, but he killed the monster before I pass the teleport, so... is this it.

Yes, i see it now, that happens because pillar pos isn't checked when scripts checks if there is a player on the pit or not, i'll fix it later

EDIT: I think is fixed now, updated files arena_enter.lua and arena_pit.lua

Last edited:
When I kill the last boss in greenhorn the pillar dissapers but when I try to enter the tp I get a message "Kill monster first" but I already did... any help?

Last edited:
The first monster works perfect, but the next doesnt, and I get alot of errors from skullcheck.lua and idle.lua! any help please? tried alot but nothing seems to be working..

[Error - Creaturescript Interface]
data/creaturescripts/scripts/idle.lua: onThink
Description:
attempt to call a number value
stack traceback:

data/creaturescripts/scripts/skullcheck.lua: onThink
Description:
stack traceback:

The first monster works perfect, but the next doesnt, and I get alot of errors from skullcheck.lua and idle.lua! any help please? tried alot but nothing seems to be working..

data/creaturescripts/scripts/idle.lua: onThink
Description:
stack traceback:

data/creaturescripts/scripts/skullcheck.lua: onThink
Description:
stack traceback:

There aren't my scripts.

@Liikuid