• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Darkonia: The Revolution ||RPG||Low Rate||Custom Map 100%||Custom Sprites||

Sub race quest options:

• Half orc, Half Dragon, Half Demon.

Votes: 62 47.3%
  • Half Elf, Half Undead, Half Dwarf

Votes: 50 38.2%
  • Other: State in comment.

Votes: 19 14.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yh will do and ill add an npc to give you all promotions to test that too. Tho after the first promotion the only advances you get with the other promotions are quest access, notoriety and can use some items. There will be no base stat gains. Simcw i don't want them overpowered at all. They only gain you would get is caprate increase. Health etc stays same rate after initial promo

Great ghostx :) hope to see darkonia upp in the winter cuz everyone home then :D

As you may know i am mapping for necronia so mapping is limited for darkonia as i take a break from it. Tho all maps i make for competitions etc will feature in darkonia. I wont post map updates because id rather spend then time helping the community aswell as mapping. My priorities within mapping are witg necronia as i would rather get more custom ots up simce mine will definately be finished some day. I am also currently helping a few members better their mapping. Yes this will slow progress of darkonia but id rather the rpg community grow within server development etc first.

I understand what you say and its better that the RPG community grow and etc :) but darkonia must be up one day :D

i wanna be a tester too :) love this server, good job

I'd love to test in the future. Also, check your PMs, I may have more.

To all interested ryujin has been donating sprites to the server :) this saves me time and gives you more :).

I was just tweaking the equipment slot icons and skin of the client before, client is almost ready, balance test server soon. Keep watching this space.

Test client almost finalised. Working on bug fixes throughout scripts etc. Intention is to have the test server (NOT THE BETA) up for next week.

THEREFORE Time to keep watching this space.. The client will be posted on here one day next week for a a few days, depending how long i can host it for. (Yes, i will be hosting the test server for the balances myself. Meaning it COULD be a slow connection - idk.) My computer is not for hosting games, however it should be fine. The test will be for the vocation balancing. PVP will be enabled, all characters made will start at level 20. There will be an npc that will promote your vocation, and i will summon it for each stage of the tests. Runes, pots will be infinite. And equipment will be handed out by staff members. This will basically be exactly like rl tibia's test servers.

I will also hide a sneak peak into the beta in there.. But it wont be easy to find ;)

I have chosen to host it on the rook map as you will get a feel for the starting map and get used to it before the upcomming beta release. So i gain in you testing vocations to get an accurate adjustment and you get to see some of the server and learn the map a bit.

regards

- - - Updated - - -

oh and i will increase skill rate significantly, just so you can get high skills in order to test weapons accurately.

There are no level restrictions on equipment. Only skill requirements or vocation requirements. i.e. shields may need 50 shielding to be wielded. Swords may need 60 sword etc

Ignore mark, it was a bot that repeated a post i did. I havent opened the beta list yet. Currently i have list if 20 but i'm soon to extend that to 50.

After the balances tho. Which is next week sometime. Abd that will be open to anyone and everyone

If beta is still ON, I'd like to reserve a spot ^^.

haha yes there is. We have a new scripter; Santi. The pvp/pve test server is almost ready :>

And zombie rook has been revamped (i began to hate it the more i looked at it :p)
But this will stay secret until beta :>

As i keep mentioning, the pvp/pve test server will be on the rook map, so you can get a feel for it before the beta. Will be using OTclient. (custom features for darkonia)

SOME custom sprites if i finish them intime :p, but items will be added, just monsters i am trying to finish. Only 1 that is 100% is the mini demon (but this is just a shrunken demon to 1/2 of player size :>)

regards

i would like to a become a tester, just to get the critter shield, na just kiddin about the shield, i would really like to test it when its up :p

Na we hit a bump in the road. I will post some updates within the next few days, be it maps, systems, sprites, etc. ill update something.

- - - Updated - - -

Beta realisticall - november as a worse case. To be realistic. Obviously it should be before then.

Ye this server seem awesome , if theres a spot for me i would definetly test it day and night ^^
if theres no spot i'll play it at release (but would love to test it tho)
<3 costum ots :p , once u go costum u will never go back ^^

keep up the good work
regards hehemidu

Ghost if you make a CTF map I will provide you lib with those eventsHandlers for Darkonia :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back