• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Darkonia: The Revolution ||RPG||Low Rate||Custom Map 100%||Custom Sprites||

Sub race quest options:

• Half orc, Half Dragon, Half Demon.

Votes: 62 47.3%
  • Half Elf, Half Undead, Half Dwarf

Votes: 50 38.2%
  • Other: State in comment.

Votes: 19 14.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yh well the beginner classes will be balanced to start with.

The mages will be offensive in magic and have a fair amount of defensive spells but weak in defence. But when promoted they gain substantially (spelling?) in offensive spells as they learn their defensive spells early on.

Rangers will by far be the most balanced between defensive and offensive spells, however have a lower cap as they travel with light equipment and ultimately suffer in close combat yet have a high hit %. Yet with promotions they can become deadly snipers and be a threat to anything they can outrun.

Warriors are average to begin with. Have a slight health increase, lower mana ofcourse, and are generally a more defensive unit. Although they make up for their offensiveness with better weapons. Therefore these units upon promotions can withstand heavy attacks and become blockers in teams.

There also are no boots of haste. However mages (and only mages) can enchant some boots to add speed. (the higher the magic level and exp level the enchanter is, the bigger the speed bonus *is a max speed*). This spell will require all their mana (as more speed is added due to level = more mana needed) and 10 soul. This is a way inwhich mages can fund their mana pots etc. It will also give an incentive for players to have a range of characters as they may want a mage to give their high level warrior or ranger some boots as well as profit from player to player selling.

There will also be an npc that sells these boots at a much higher price of about 20-50k. The 20k boots will be a small bonus, 25k an average increase, 40k decent speed and 50k the fastest.) So therefore players would sell small bonus boots less than 20k, average less than 25k decent speed less than 40k and fastest less than 50k.

This is up for alteration anyway so yh :)

Bump, map updates will now be on the server map thread. Link is on first post.

Regards

Bumping :) Any comments/suggestions etc? :)

i am interested in the ot
and i signed up for beta
but i really need to know when the beta will be
because i am busy this week
so if its in this weekend then u made me a favor :)

Well i am having trouble with the scripting development side at the current moment. There are a few friends who can help but not dedicated. Realistically the beta will probably be june. Since my exams start in 2 weeks and finish on the 25th of june (i thought was the 28th but realised it's not :D) Anyway, the 2 weeks from now until my first exam (i have 8 :/) will be primarily focused on revision. Therefore i wont get alot done. That is why i am being realistic.

I can tell you soon, or 2 weeks, but i highly doubt it.

Also, as i stated somewhere earlier; If the beta is hosted after my exams (which is the most likely scenario) then it will be a permenant private beta. So you (beta testers) only will be able to log in and play the server and i will update as i go along until the public release. (this will reset your accounts/characters however, you will still have your character name and you each will be rewarded with unique things :p.

Sorry i can't get it up anytime before, but i am really struggling to push this forward so i will be realistic about it. Worse case scenario: open in summer (end of june). Not so bad tbh.

Sorry i can't be of any more help and hope you all will bare with me through this long and tedius (spelling?) process.

regards,
Ghostx

10th of may, you mean? o_O xD

Haha thanks to comments, as you know i am pushing for this to be complete I have made a group on the forum for our server: Click Me!

Would appreciate if you all joined, we will get the beta ready for the summer after my exams, so at the current moment i am limited in what i can do. However the beginner island is about 98% complete in terms of the map; just gotta add the bat cave, the wolf cave and demononic dumpling (baby demons o_O) cave needs to be finished. (this in total would be a 40 min-1hour job so i will get this done asap)

And then it is just to finish the main city, link the train stations, add npcs and various scripts and done :)

So not really alot of work :)

regards

I wish you luck, project sounds interesting. Anyway there are to much "RPG" servers with few thousand exp rate, and things like that ^^

I wish you luck, project sounds interesting. Anyway there are to much "RPG" servers with few thousand exp rate, and things like that ^^

I am not sure if that is a reference to mine.. xd My server will literally be 1x - however all monsters exp and stats have been changed and you learn some of these via rook to introduce the new concepts and comparason. Also the website with have a monsters log which will ultimately show the health and exp/ loot from the monsters. Cheers

Regards

Thanks will check soon,

Bump

All welcome our newest member: Divinum <MAPPER>
Hopefully we can now get this beta ready asap :D

@up
finally man was wait for A long time because i cant find a good ot
so i started playing rly tibia again because of the x2 EXP and free blessing i pked 2 while i am lvl 12 LOL

I'm finished to read all the thread, you hit me a lot of times xD (im joking), i think im the responsable of the delays. Sorry :S

but, im free now and ready for the works xP.

I like the GhostX's Game-Concept, I alway try to promote the RPG games, my disadvantage is the language..........i cant express my words and ideas correctly and fast, is the same when i read threads and comments xD..... is the reason why im not very participatory in this forums.... i hope gain the ability soon :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back