• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Darkonia: The Revolution ||RPG||Low Rate||Custom Map 100%||Custom Sprites||

Sub race quest options:

• Half orc, Half Dragon, Half Demon.

Votes: 62 47.3%
  • Half Elf, Half Undead, Half Dwarf

Votes: 50 38.2%
  • Other: State in comment.

Votes: 19 14.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol rub it in much? :p as isaid if certain 'things' are ok then i will increase to 35 beta testers

yea i think thats will be awesome to have more testers
more ppl more fun but this time i dont think beta will be full so quickly like the last time

ghostX i think that u should make a thread in advertisement cuz here less ppl will see it but alot will see it in adventisement

I don't need to as of yet. But will do in future closer to date of beta.
Going to be honest - minor progress, few map edits every day (i open rme for about an hour a day) at the moment. I've added a few spells, spells for knights that reflects all damage for 5 seconds but with a 15 second cooldown and 5 soul + 120 mana.

So not big news but progress is still occuring

Hmm haven't posted much these recent weeks.. Exams n whatnot .. This project is not dead, just nothing much to update. Added a few areas to rook with some map peices from
divinum since he is a part of our project. Waiting on my scripteds before i make anymore updates on here - just making a few spells for vocations and talkaction scripts. Nothing too amazing.

No lots to do but the rook is like 99% just some small things and the mainland has 2 complete large cities, 2 more in progress and the viking village dragon island is done almost :) um the gate to underworld is about 40% the underworld itself is like 60%. Working on the sprite for the devil, think demon but more muscles spikes and a tail with some evil demon face ;). Flying monkeys in progress too- hence the monkey shield on my sprite thread

Overall map is about 50%
project about 30%
Beta areas 70%

Well after exams i will literally be working 100% for a week and hopefully it will be pretty much ready

Hmm i will do tomorrow after i finish my economics exam :D

:) looks nice i'll give it a try when it launches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back