• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Darkonia: The Revolution ||RPG||Low Rate||Custom Map 100%||Custom Sprites||

Sub race quest options:

• Half orc, Half Dragon, Half Demon.

Votes: 62 47.3%
  • Half Elf, Half Undead, Half Dwarf

Votes: 50 38.2%
  • Other: State in comment.

Votes: 19 14.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yh regarding the map, alot is done. Scripting wise i am stuck. I need a scripter to help me asap and the server is almost ready for beta :) it won't be long now since i have more time

EDIT: just to post something here is the sneak peak at the mini demon (found in rook with 10hp) and frequent raids from these in the mainland. They do little damage but hundreds spawn and they have a 1/100th chance (the ones in the mainland raids) to drop rare tokens exchangable with Vixo the Jester

DKIlA3.png
<- actual size. 10hp and give 1 exp. Whislt only hitting a max of 1 and changes your look into random looktypes.

Last edited:
Well i cannot guarentee a date as of yet. Scripters are hard to come by but i've had a few intrests in the projects so hopefully we can push things on.

i like the idea of the mini demon

and those coins must be very valuable :)
Yh pretty much, they will allow you to:​

• [*=center]Aquire the jester outfit
    [*=center]Aquire jester addons
    [*=center]Aquire prank items (such as whoopie cushions etc)
    [*=center]Unlock a special mount
    [*=center]2x Exp ring (and recharge)

Also there will be other event tokens i.e. from pirate raid, in which you can trade with Danny the Gun for treasure maps which work "like exiva" but will say "The x seems to be far to the west" and there will be a clue (onlook) which gives the city location away.

Each specific raid will give different colour event tokens.. For different npcs.

There are only 3 Specific raids; pirate, minidemons and Heavenly guardians.

The rest of raids will just drop random items etc
and other events give other rewards. :)
such as purity points.

:)

:) focusing on spriting and scripting aspects now i have a decent team of mappers to help now :) so project is back on a reasonable pace so fingers crossed beta will be up asap :) also there will be test runs that privately can be joined by you all for a short period of time

:) i will be testing vocation balances soon and you're all welcome to join, i will host it on a small map and send you a prerelease client w,o the animation aspects since it is far from finished. But you will get used to client differences from tibias and it will help when there are a lot of testers to fix imbalances!

- - - Updated - - -

This will be this weekend

I have an update for you regarding otclient's design.
With a brief explanation of the new features etc.

pIWASZ.png

Any questions or concerns please do let me know. The client is supposed to be user friendly so i need feedback to do this.

Looking forward to it, but regarding the client, it probably wont be possible to login with a normal tibia client, huh? :p I've became too attached to the regular client over the past few years haha :p

@up
our you just want Bots :3

@Topic
It looks cool bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back