• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Darkonia: The Revolution ||RPG||Low Rate||Custom Map 100%||Custom Sprites||

Sub race quest options:

• Half orc, Half Dragon, Half Demon.

Votes: 62 47.3%
  • Half Elf, Half Undead, Half Dwarf

Votes: 50 38.2%
  • Other: State in comment.

Votes: 19 14.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@dusieqq
yes u r right normal PvP iis good
and make the videos mix not one for pvp and one for PvM and etc because ppl prefer to see 1 video not all
but make one contain PvP most of it and the the other PvM most of it

well, my idea is to start with pve movie and in halway of it "bad characters" came in and pvp starts :D

NUU some ppl just hunting and bad guys come to rape em :D

I already planned to do them
as 1 video... And the idea of pks coming after etc.. I
may use this. But i was thinking more along the lines of hunting and then a guild comes and attacks the team.
Also in a few of the videos you; the beta testers, will feature in them

can you guys release more info about vocations? looking on the images of vocs i can already see that mages are op (due to many spells+same survivalability as knight and ranger) imo they should be glass cannons - big dmg but fragile.

I already planned to do them
as 1 video... And the idea of pks coming after etc.. I
may use this. But i was thinking more along the lines of hunting and then a guild comes and attacks the team.
Also in a few of the videos you; the beta testers, will feature in them

i like the i think kinda simple but good
but wont u make a video that show storyline or somethin

can you guys release more info about vocations? looking on the images of vocs i can already see that mages are op (due to many spells+same survivalability as knight and ranger) imo they should be glass cannons - big dmg but fragile.

i agree but not too much
and also i see that mages should be offensive, knight should be defensive and ranger should be balanced

mage= damage
knight=tanker
ranger=mid damage and mid tanker

so as you see knight's as tankers only, noone will play them :)

but they should be but not only tankers
i mean in quests etc.
anyway i think ghost is one will say wat vocations will be

The idea is those 3 vocations will be the first vocations you choose. Each will have the same % bonus' etc. The mages may have more spells but the attacks are balanced because of this -> also some spells will require cooldown.
Survivability is balanced among these vocations until a new "title" is gained (promotion).

Warriors: Can learn powerful attack spells later on but short radius and alot of mana. They have strong healing spells for them AND their party (at the cost of a cooldown and soul). Tainted- stronger melee/attack spells and divine healin

Mages: Can learn powerful spells early on and large AOE type with not too much mana used. However some have cooldowns. They (depending on "tainted/divine") can either have strong healing spells - divine/ Or strong offensive spells - Tainted.

Rangers: Begin with a decent health/mana level - but doesn't advance as fast as the rest. They learn conjuring magic and can use a support based spell depending on Tainted/divine. Divine - heals party and small holy attack. Tainted - massive missile aoe.

i think there are too much pressure on healing spells that makes mages useless as healers.

warriors
- tained- best damage way
- divine- bonuses to blocking and resistances (buffs for whole party - only useable in party)

mages
- tained - best aoe spells
- divine - best party healing spells also can power up damage of party (buffs for whole party - only useable in party)

rangers
- tained - best dps spells and additional aoe spells (burst arrows, infernal bolts, power bolts are only conjureable by taineds)
- divine - can heal party with half of strenght of divine mages and cast special buffs due to which you miss into target less - useable only in party -

Also important thing is to separate rangers from begin blocker, I mean you can't wear all the shields, for example rangers can wear max dragon shields. Mages can wear only up to dwarven shield, warriors can wear all the shields etc.

Description who can wear what:

Weapons limits:

Warriors can wear all melle weapons, they can wear only spears as distance weapon, they cant wear any of mage's weapons.

Rangers can wear all the distance weapons, they can't wear any mages weapons, they can't wear any melle weapons better than:
-clubs- skull staff
-swords- bright sword
-axes- noble axe

Mages can't wear any distance weapon, they can wear all the mages weapons, they can't wear any melle weapons better than:
-clubs- darmanian mace
-swords- jagged sword
-axes- steel axe

Shields limits:

Warriors can't wear mages spellbooks as shields.

Rangers can't wear mages spellbooks as shields, they can't wear better shields than dragon shield.

Mages can't wear better shields than dwarven shield.

equipment limits:

Warriors can't wear mages equipment and rangers equipment

Rangers can't wear mages equipment, they can wear all the rangers equipment and can't wear better warrior equipment than:

-helmets- crusader helmet
-armors- blue robe
-legs- crown legs
-boots- they can't wear steel boots and guardian boots altough they can wear draken boots.

Mages can't wear rangers equipment, they can wear all the mages equipment and can't wear better warrior equipment than:

-helmets- steel helmet-
-armors- plate armor-
-legs- plate legs
-boots- they can't wear any boots that gives 2 or more def (if they are not for mages only)

Altough im not fully sure about equipment section, you can ignore it if you don't like it.

Last edited:
It will be custom sprites so yh, different stats but there will be plenty of choices and vocation specific ones. ;)

All those items are different. Upon gaining the final promotion - major quests completed and after the citizens are happy with tasks you complete they will "talk about you" This allows you to gain i.e. Legendary Huntsman for rangers. And can begin the vocation specific quest. This leads you to an ancient tomb (different for each vocation guild ;D) which upon reaching the reward zone you can choose the ultimate set for tainted/divine.

These will be vocation specific.

Also the best set will be angellic set but i will go into detail how this is implemented into the game in another update.

Thank you for suggestions - the vocations are not "set in stone" as it were. But i will try to get them as fairly balanced as i can and if not - will do during the beta. Since pvp will be delayed for a while anyway.

The way i structure this ot at the moment is "openly". Therefore it can all be changed/manipulated to be better easily. It may take me longer to do this in the first place but it will save me much time in the future. :)

regards

what about giving beta testers test chars with good skills lvl and equip just to test the dmg in pvp's?

There will be no test characters barr for the staff.
Also on a side note - it's my birthday!!!! :D 18

Cheers bledstone will consider.
Zuma- never played it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back