• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dastan's Mapping

Made it, just had to move the whole damn thing one floor up, btw is there any kind of darker sand? (Not the extremly dark one but some sligthly darker one)

desert.png

Made it, just had to move the whole damn thing one floor up, btw is there any kind of darker sand? (Not the extremly dark one but some sligthly darker one)

desert.png

ur getting better, thats for shure. i still ain using the right mountain borders xdd. keep mapping xd.

i still ain? You mean prolly you still aint?

Btw, how to make it look like the mountain is going all the way down to the cobra pit without that it looks like the mountain is floating?

Last edited:
Sorry for the doublepost but ive updated it, is it looking right or shud i change it again? >_<

desertv3.png

desertv3.png

And i know that those plants on the rocks dont fit there but i like em <.<

Last edited:
And im also serious, you should practice ur english skills

Dunno wich details to use to make the top floor look good.

desertv4.png

Last edited:
So any on tips what to change?
I guess the top floor looks okay now

desertv5.png

Last edited:
Yea as i said im not rly good with desert details :|

And wich god damn wall borders?
You know, theres alot of walls in that pic ;)

dont mix 2 borders. try to use some more details. use my entrance for an example ;)

sounds like your way was the only correct way.
btw I also use 2 kinds of mountains borders, the old one and the new (thin) one at places at which one mountain wall meets the ground of a lower level

I just mixed the mountain borders cause its damn ugly if i only use the thick one.
Or shud i only use the thin one?
Cause i think that the thin one looks better.

I guess il check xomodas mappings and il try to get his style until i get one on my own cause hes one of my fav mappers on here :p

Also i dunno if i shud add too many details since its a war map and people shouldnt get distracted by it ^^

Last edited:
sounds like your way was the only correct way.
btw I also use 2 kinds of mountains borders, the old one and the new (thin) one at places at which one mountain wall meets the ground of a lower level

i mean this what i marked in green. you mean thsi what i marked in red

:p

Back