• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dastan's Mapping

I like Xomoda and Ethan more, and eiserne festung has damn big and awsome looking buildings.

Macedoon is also a good mapper but i dont like his personality, or well i have to say i dont like where hes from because i had like a shitload of fights with albanians.
I guess ive got a bad picture of them because here in austria r like all of them wannabes.

I respect that you think they are better, and why would I care?

Everybody has their own toughts.

I dont know u started telling me wich mappers u like so i thought, hell il tell u wich i like too lol

I ment, you saying that I'm mad because you said that I wasn't the best mapper. (I Don't care if I amd or not)

I like Xomoda and Ethan more, and eiserne festung has damn big and awsome looking buildings.

Macedoon is also a good mapper but i dont like his personality, or well i have to say i dont like where hes from because i had like a shitload of fights with albanians.
I guess ive got a bad picture of them because here in austria r like all of them wannabes.

I'm not albanian, lol. What gave you that impression? And about my personality, I know, I hate it aswell.... Rest assured, I'm only on the internet like this, in real life I'm as sweet as a lullaby (A)

Oh, and I ussually only post when I can mess with people, I like it when people loose their mind, go all out, act a fool, loose their cool ? XD

I'm not albanian, lol. What gave you that impression? And about my personality, I know, I hate it aswell.... Rest assured, I'm only on the internet like this, in real life I'm as sweet as a lullaby (A)

Oh, and I ussually only post when I can mess with people, I like it when people loose their mind, go all out, act a fool, loose their cool ? XD

hehe.
I lol'd.

So, onto the flaming 1 more time... Then I quit flaming you..

You shouldn't go around in all the mapping threads saying: That sucks and it's horrible and stuff. Because you can't do better yourself...

I never say that something looks horrible except if i hate someone.

And u can flame aslong as you want, that wont stop me from telling people what to change to make it look better or to what i think of theyr mapping.
And i saw your work from when u just started... it was worse than mine, ways worse.

I was mapping for like 1 month (And i mapped only once a day for max 30 minutes) so i dont really see what your problem with my mapping is.
I never said my mapping looks great or is unique or w/e so i really dont see what your problem is.

And macedoon, ur from macedonia right?
I somehow mixxed that up with albania, dont ask me why :p
And everybody is different in real life, i dont think that everyone is exactly like he acts here.

And at a mod that reads this
DO NOT DELETE ANY OF THE POSTS!

This was a discussion and its okay if they r in my thread, i dont mind them so no need to delete anything.

Last edited:
And btw, what "first mapping" of me did you see. I would be happy to see that picture :D

Ahh dude ofc i didnt see your first mapping, your mapping for like 3 years or smthing, i thought u cud figure out that much urself.

Just wanted to say with that that everyones first mappings looks horrible

Here's actually 1 of my first mappings... Made Hanuary 2008. And Imho, it does look better than your first mapping.

mounttif4.png

Ehm... sorry but i cud make such a mountain in like 15 minutes, i think everyone cud.
And i actually think that my ninja spawn does look better than that.
And what r we fighting over anyways, lets stick to the topic, you dont like me commenting on threads, get along with it cause i wont stop doing that lmao

Dastan no it doesn't look better !

and tbh my little brother (12) could map better then you ;)

Judging someones personality over a OT forum is just lol.
Do you really think someone is themselves here?

Ehm... sorry but i cud make such a mountain in like 15 minutes, i think everyone cud.
And i actually think that my ninja spawn does look better than that.
And what r we fighting over anyways, lets stick to the topic, you dont like me commenting on threads, get along with it cause i wont stop doing that lmao

I can not create such a mountain in 15 minutes.
Your argument is invalid.

So ive got a question, i wanted to make cobra pits at the black spots there, so is it possible to see the pits later or will it just be black like on the pic?

desertarea.png

Ahh damned, so i have to close that shit up >_<

Back
Top Bottom