• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dastan's Mapping

HHAHAHAHAJAHHAHA LOLed my ass off IRL. XD

Same, i saw it like 2 mins ago and im still rofling haha

FUUUUUUCK! -.-
Wanted to make the fking corrupted area now (And specially made custom sprites for it that took me about 3 hours) just to see that i cant open any of the maps (and backup maps) because i get the error *Unsupported client version (8)* -.-

Yeah... why has every pic got to be spammed with unique details and all the other shizz?
All i wanted to make here is a clean, peacefull looking place with a few nice details (Like the destroyed wall [Cracks under the wooden planks at the window if u look closely] or the chopped down tree to the southeast with the axe next to it and the big stone covered in thick vines to the north.)

There are enough details, what else should i add? lol

Even if its nothing special, all i wanted to know if it looks good or not.
I think i made enough *special*maps :eek:

But thanks for your comment luffy, your the only one that commented so i guess that the others dont like it... hmm i shud start to make the corrupted area than i guess :s

Edit: And wardawg are you sure that you just dont like it because of what i said in the multimedia section?
And id like to know what you didnt like there so i can make it better in the future ^_^

what has this to do with the multimedia section? omg i just dont like this peace of mappings that uve posted now ive seen better mappings from you

u-mad.jpg

I had a super cool theme in my head with the new sprites [That most people dont like] and i think that it would have got pretty good.

Well here are the sprites that i was going to use since they are useless now anyways, no need to hold em back.

Corrupted Trees
corruptedtrees.png

Also started making a corrupted creature but just got the outline so far so i wont work on that one anymore ~

Il post something else in some hours i guess.

And please dont post that face here wardawg cause i hate it, and no im not mad i was just asking you a simple question and uve answered it.

I had a super cool theme in my head with the new sprites [That most people dont like] and i think that it would have got pretty good.

Well here are the sprites that i was going to use since they are useless now anyways, no need to hold em back.

Corrupted Trees
corruptedtrees.png

Also started making a corrupted creature but just got the outline so far so i wont work on that one anymore ~

And please dont post that face here wardawg cause i hate it, and no im not mad i was just asking you a simple question and uve answered it.

I think thoose looks really cool :) Could do alot of cool places with nature like that, I like it ^^

I had more like a infested area with a new groundtype in my head with some badass looking creatures (Do you know the creatures from Dead Space? Like them)
And i wanted to make a new type of water (Dark water) with a reflection of the moon in the water (But not the gay one that exists alrdy), i think wud have looked pretty badass.

Anyhoot, thanks for the comments ThaCore and Hesten ^^

Nah dont know the dead space mobs, but yeah make some dark water too in the similiar colors, it would look great ^^

Corrupted Trees
corruptedtrees.png

this is what i like Dastan ;) these corrupted threes should come at a place where its dark 24/7 like underground :D

Ive got a better idea, i make ze sprites and someone else puts ze sprites in ze spr file and compiles everything and makes 1337 map. Rox idea?

in Belgium its december 6th D:
and his dutch name is "Sinterklaas"
and my name is "Klaas"
so now you all know why people laugh at me :(
anyways, just make a freaking CUSTOM OUTFIT! >;D

I know who and what he is but why r u posting a pic of him here?

And hes called here St. Nikolaus.

Back