• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 0.X Database condition bug. Anyone please?

marek12

Available for sprite works
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello guys, I am recently facing a problem that makes some of players (including my GOD character) having condition "[Blob - xx B]" in condition row in database. I have noticed that this condition causes me to randomly change the player group. My GOD character going from god to normal player without logging me out or letting me know until I want to use any god command like /a 2. I guess it also causes some other unwanted things.
Do you guys have and idea why this happen and how to fix that?

Also it is good to mention that some of new players that have not even log in to the game ever have this condition as well as some players are group"2"(tutors) when they login.

This is how it looks in database
blob.png

Last edited:
from what I understand condition BLOB is used to code different conditions, such as poisoning etc.
it was not the cause to change my GOD character and other players groupID. The real reason wasone of thethe other scripts inside my actions.
when someone used itemID it causes to give him reward and also set groupID to 2(tutor)

Back