• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

database invasion (protection)

Reaction score
Hello there, a friend of mine is suffering with someone accessing his database by some way...

What I am looking for is someon able to access his database, teach me how you did and most importantly, teach/help us protect his server against it. Im not giving it's IP in here, but I can send it to you via PM.

I'm pretty sure it's not a tough job and I am willing to pay for it.

Cya

Try enabling only localhost connections? Or only allow certain IPs to access that destination.

SQL injections is not in the "phpmyadmin" if you use that.

Its probably something in the AAC so what AAC are you using?
Also are you hosting it on a windows machine, if so is he using XAMPP?

He uses a custom website, and he does host it on windows (I know its bad) and uses XAMPP. Where I said access his database, I meant geting data from it by doing SQL Injection or some other technic.

He should not use XAMPP at all, especially if he dont know how it works 110% :)

xampp is very very vulnerable from attacks (I know, i have cracked a few in my younger days)

If he needs help with getting the server working on a Linux env instead tell him to send me a PM and i will help him out.

Once everything is compiled and functioning it is very easy to manage even without linux skills

Back