• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ database problem

Reaction score
Hello, I have this problem namely my database does not refresh. In the game I have, for example, 214 level and in the database it still writes that I have, for example, 100lvl the same on the website. How to set it so that the database refreshes, for example, every 3 minutes? Is anyone able to help me?

It sounds like you may need to implement a script or a CRON job that will update your database periodically. If your current method doesn't involve automatic updates, then it will need to be changed to something that does.

Hello, I have this problem namely my database does not refresh. In the game I have, for example, 214 level and in the database it still writes that I have, for example, 100lvl the same on the website. How to set it so that the database refreshes, for example, every 3 minutes? Is anyone able to help me?
Do a save script or simply relog with ur char

Lua:
local creatureevent = CreatureEvent("PlayerAdvance")

function creatureevent.onAdvance(player, skill, oldLevel, newLevel)
    player:save()
    return true
end

creatureevent:register()
For high exp server you could limit that to SKILL_LEVEL only or do save based on diff abs(newLevel - oldLevel) > X

Back