• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia DatEditor 4.0

bug border ID = "85" PLEASE UPDATE SPRITES PLZ

Would be awesome if this could be rehosted, even tho its hella old!

Same here. Looking for a Dat Editor for 7.6, but can't find a link. Doesn't matter if it's an updated one or anything, as long as it's compatible with 7.6

I cant get the dat editor to open the 8.60 dat file :S
I have the tibiaeditor 6.7A6 and it works but i cant get my sprite files into the new created item in the dat file

I cant get the dat editor to open the 8.60 dat file :S
I have the tibiaeditor 6.7A6 and it works but i cant get my sprite files into the new created item in the dat file

This editor just works for 7.6/7.8 versions, use gray dat editor if you want to edit some attribute

I am new to this sprite editing, a little confused

Ok I know and learned how to create a new sprite and learned how to get the "new" slot for the item in the dat file, now i hit a snag, cant seem to figure out how to get the image into the dat file..or does it just use the ID in dat and just pull the image from the sprite? (which makes sense)

then ill have to figure out how to get all this into the .otb file and working in my map editor :S

Back