• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia DatEditor 4.0

RunarM

Finally back
Reaction score
**DatEditor 4.0***
***by*************
***BlackDemon*****

Monsters.jpg

Monday, June 23, 2008 11:04PM PST

(Release)

Today is the release of the DatEditor 4.0, yes thats right... EVEN MORE uber then 3.0!

Many bugfixes have been made, the glitch with adding new items has been fixed.

This brings Dat Editing to a whole new level ;D

Ever wanted to bring back 7.6 items? Or bring specific 7.8-8.11 items back to 7.6 without converting the whole dat, or copying every item and rounding up the sprites? SPEAK NO MORE!

The import and export feature now brings the items sprites with it, meaning no more renaming a crapload of sprites for you! It'll do the work, all you do is "Import Item" and it'll bring the items sprites with it.

You can also Import sprites, which means again... NO MORE EFFING RENAMING GOD I HATE RENAMING. Editor supports PNG and BMP, Solid transparency is supported, Alpha pixels would be if the SPR supported them, but it doesn't so they are treated as solid pixels.

Runtime Libraries Included, along with some Pre-made exported items
DatEditor 4.0_Installer.exe

Feature Reminder:
-Drag Sprites from the sprite list onto the display image
-Changing item sprites manually has become slightly more complicated, its basically the same though, its just been moved to the menu or "Insert" / "Delete" Buttons instead of the > and < buttons
-Importing images will add them onto the end of the SPR
-Exporting items will bring their sprites with them
-Importing items will bring their sprites with them

(89 downloads + )

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
DatEditor V5.X

Today I've decided to go public with DEV5, Ill cover some features that will be available, but here are some screenshots for you to sink your teeth into...

dev5nn3.png

dev5itembb5.png

(Lol, havent made arrows in place of those yet)

Alright; Now those features I was talkin about...

-Hotkeys will be pointed out to you on the status bar as you hover over specific objects Ex ( Hotkey: B )
-Items are now split into their corresponding categories
-Multiple items can be edited at the same time using a MDI (Multi Document Interface)
-Overview feature will be much "cooler" I have somethin in store for that :p gonna take me awhile though, something I've never done with Qt
-"New" will be a feature, allowing you to make Dats and Sprs from scratch!
(An older version allowed this, but this will be integrated so you don't need to go back and fourth)
-More features will come up as I remember them Lol

Preferences
preferencescx9.png

Subwindows
subwindowyx6.png

Pattern Editing
patternslt2.png

Last edited:
Im not try to be racist or anything but is it possible to cahnge the color of the human?

Back