• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia DatEditor 4.0

Hello

I try to open the Tibia.spr and the Tibia.dat Client 8.5 but it's a mistake and does not open ...

Could you tell me how do I go right?

Thanks

http://uploadhyper.com/s11f8d350b2
(spr and dat)

85-1.jpg

Because the original Tibia.dat and Tibia.spr, the error in time to open?

6.0 Is released =D!

RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting

V6:
Very fast loading SPR and DAT
Displays items and sprites very fast
Item types split into 4 docks (I didnt really have a choice here)
Loading progress not possible, but also not needed
Supports custom dat formats

undoframework.png

The undo framework will allow moving back and forth through your history and also enable plain "undo" and "redo"

This was never implemented in previous versions because every action has to be subclassed to "QUndoCommand"

Code:
#ifndef UNDOFRAMEWORK_H
#define UNDOFRAMEWORK_H
#include <QUndoCommand>
#include "itemfile.h"
class CommandAddItem : public QUndoCommand
{
public:
 CommandAddItem( ItemFile* _itemFile, TibiaItem* _created, TibiaItem* _reference, ItemPosition _position );
 ~CommandAddItem( void );
 void apply( void );
 virtual void undo( void );
 virtual void redo( void );
private:
 ItemFile* itemFile;
 TibiaItem* created;
 TibiaItem* reference;
 ItemPosition position;
 bool createdOwner;
 bool referenceOwner;
 };
#endif // UNDOFRAMEWORK_H

So far the only action available is adding items, this will likely slow down development because not only does the action have to be pointed to, but the reverse action must also be provided, and maintain sufficient memory management.

Edit: Added more commands

Current Command count: 3
CommandAddItem : Allows insertion of a defined or null item to the list ( Undo capable )
CommandRemoveItem : Allows removal of an item from the list ( Undo capable )
CommandMoveItem : Allows moving of items between lists ( Undo capable )( Untested )( Importing, copying, library insertions can use this; Allows a null source )( Source = ItemList, OutfitList, EffectList, ProjectileList )

Expected commands:
CommandSaveItem
CommandAddSprite
CommandRemoveSprite
CommandMoveSprite[/B

Yes tested, only one question ... How to create the itens.otb to do an update on my server?

;\

I am beginner in this part of sprites, but it seems that the commands to delete, copy, are not working.

Back