• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster OTS Hosting Service 2023 w/DDoS Protection

You need to open support ticket to get help, we don't offer help via Skype.
hehe

There are several revisions available to use (hundreds of them) but if you want a custom one, you will have to compile it yourself.

- - - Updated - - -

Today a new offer is published: Hybrid Hosting Service with DDoS protection and SSD disks for the old price of 10 EUR / 1 GB RAM.

Servers are currently SOLD OUT. New orders will be delivered on August 7. If you order now, you won't lose any time from your service.
Servers available again!

i have buy one server from you but its says username password ***.******.***.**.*** (empty on username and password) how to enter?

i have buy one server from you but its says username password ***.******.***.**.*** (empty on username and password) how to enter?

yeah had the same problem then i got another email from them with the login details.

They sent one blank and the other with the information, not sure why.

You received information that your server will soon be delivered. Unfortunately everything was sold out before you ordered and that's why you need to wait for a second email with login details.

okej but how long can its takes? i need to know. becuse if its take to long time i will buy other

Last edited:
You should get your details now. Sorry for the delay.

Two last servers from Standard offer available at 5 EUR / 1 GB of RAM!

New Hybrid OTS Hosting service is now available!

You can received DDoS protection and SSD disks for the price of old Standard Hosting Service - 10 EUR / month.
With the minimum of 2 GB RAM, you can host your OTS for only 20 EUR per month.

Last edited:
If we want Your dediceted hosting service Do we have to pay 10 eur For 1 GB RAM? Or is it 20 eur for 1gb ram as it says when we click on "buy".

If we want Your dediceted hosting service Do we have to pay 10 eur For 1 GB RAM? Or is it 20 eur for 1gb ram as it says when we click on "buy".

You can buy min 2gb for 20 euro, if you want more ram, you pay 10euro for next 1gb.

i plan on buying 3 ram host on the 30th :)

Also do you help with advertising the server, or just host?

We don't do any advertising for our customer's servers.

The hosting service will soon come with a newest TFS 1.0 release by default. You can still access any previous private SVN revision for forseeable future.

Last edited:
I only need 1 GB ram for my test server, can this be arranged?

Servers located in the USA will be available if one more client will be interested!
I would love to order a server located in the USA next month, or if its possible to transfer my current server there, all my playerbase live in America/South America ;)

@AdkyTwo
You cannot purchase 1 GB RAM server. It is not possible to assign you your own IP address for such a small purchase.

@Zeltix
Do you currently have a server with me? How much RAM do you have?

You will have the option to migrate when we launch USA platform (soon).

USA location available to order !

Full DDoS Protection
SSD disks
Same price!

Last edited:
Daniello hi

OTS Hosting Service - Hybrid OTS Hosting Service (USA) how good is the protection against ddos on USA?

My server get 600mbs on a attack yesterday :S

Last edited:
Back