• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster OTS Hosting Service 2023 w/DDoS Protection

Ey...
Iam From Egypt ...
And It Gonna Be The First Time I Gonna Buy VPS ... Could You Gimme More Easy Information About :-
1- Payment Method ( Egypt )
2- What Yoy Mean By Europe & USA

ThanQ Anyway :)

The only payment method available is PayPal available for you is PayPal(correct me if I'm wrong!). What he means by Europe and USA are host location, do you want a server in Europe or USA?

Sorry But What Is The Different Between Europe Or USA ??
Just a Location ... Or There Another Something
For.Example .. If You Gonna Get VPS What You Gonna Choose Europe OR USA And Why ??

977bpx.png

? @Don Daniello

Its 100% Right Email And Password

Sorry But What Is The Different Between Europe Or USA ??
Just a Location ... Or There Another Something
For.Example .. If You Gonna Get VPS What You Gonna Choose Europe OR USA And Why ??

If your players are located in Europe, I suggest you purchase a server located in Europe :p. The closer the players are to the host location the less ping they will have.

Aha, Paypal Is Available In #Egypt Since Few Months

As I Gonna Pay For 2 GB Ram Choice ... How Many Players Can Be Logged In The Server Without Laging

Do U Give Any Additional Services As " Creating Website & Helping in Compiling If Got an Error ? "

If your players are located in Europe, I suggest you purchase a server located in Europe :p. The closer the players are to the host location the less ping they will have.
ThanQ V.Much For These Information .. Maybe Gonna Be Europe ..
ThanQ :D

Use a different browser. And next time you will get warned for double-posting.

Wait patiently for an answer. Mention that you have been offered a free trial here and you will get it.

lol bodycarcoo11 , doesn't seem like you'll figure out how a dedicated works if you can't figure out how to login with paypal, no offense but you can't expect everyone to help you with exactly everything all the time.
Specially since you can't wait 5 seconds for a reply.

Ey ...
I dunno what Should i Gonna Do after Buying VPS That You Offering
Iam Not Professional In What You Say About How To Use It
am Just Using Windows 7
No More ... Dunno More Than I Can Contact With Hosting Device With " Team Viwer " Was Using When a Friend Gimme His PC Id & Pass On Team Viwer
Dunno About ubuntu ...

can u make it easier to me ?

Ey ...
I dunno what Should i Gonna Do after Buying VPS That You Offering
Iam Not Professional In What You Say About How To Use It
am Just Using Windows 7
No More ... Dunno More Than I Can Contact With Hosting Device With " Team Viwer " Was Using When a Friend Gimme His PC Id & Pass On Team Viwer
Dunno About ubuntu ...

can u make it easier to me ?
You should have recived a readme.txt (atleast i did back then) which explains all further steps :)

Now everything is on the website in your service detailed description after you have it purchased. I believe @Black Dove never bought it though.

Back