• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Death penalty

2giersz

Reaction score
What is death penalty here? I read faq and it's written I always lose containters after death (no blesses, promotions etc). I tested it, died 10 times and only at first I lost my backpack and helmet. Then I wouldn't lost anything (including backpack).

After lvl 100, you start losing stuff. Bless and AoL works like in rl tibia, and you can buy blessings in every temple.

Ok, now I understand. That first death was after I attacked someone. Anyway I have a problem: I often get white skull by accident when I use some aoe spells and somebody takes damage. Is there any way to prevent that? And if I die with white skull, "twist of fate" bless will work? (I will only lose this single bless and I won't need to buy another five?)

Bless and AoL works like in rl tibia
. Yea, if you have all blessings and die from pvp, you'll prevent your other four with twist of fate.

Twist of Fate is a special blessing which prevents you from losing your blessings, and about you losing 8kk exp per die, it is not depending on Twist of Fate but on Unfair Fight death which works only when you are in guild war or on Lunarforce(you dont need to be in a guild).

Back