• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

DeathZot ( The Restoration Project)

You will lose the characters. I'm talking about when I release the server today, all characters will be transferred to the new dedicated server when it's finally ready to host DeathZot

I meant from this server release, when the database is transferred with our new characters.. I thought we would lose these new ones we get today :p

and u cant force Windows 7 or 8 onto a server computer huh? shoulda just bought a gaming pc to host with >.>

Well boats n hoes

Gotta have me my boats n hoes..

Deadliest Catch, without the crabs..

Step brothers ftw?

The OTServlist page would be easier for me to connect to because I can only connect to servers with admin controls, and that website just opens the tibia as admin.

gogogogo before 5 pm please >.>

- - - Updated - - -

Now obama will be glad, Cuz now he have a advantage too xD

how the hell would i have an advantage? if anything i have an advantage because i was 30k reborn 3x 5 years ago. only things i dont know are new passwords and new boss locations.

gogogogo before 5 pm please >.>

- - - Updated - - -

how the hell would i have an advantage? if anything i have an advantage because i was 30k reborn 3x 5 years ago. only things i dont know are new passwords and new boss locations.

omfg u were 30k ;O FUCK
dude it dont work here. try again

Back