• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

DeathZot ( The Restoration Project)

Whop whop there we goooo 29 minutes to gooooo lets get this duuupshit started who who whowh owhoh qioeghioh soo happy for no fking reaaason ! *-*

Jack mehoff, 173, Elfer Druid

The Leader of the Black Sabbath.
Nice kind of Music Taste by the way,

Dont get me wrong but is he seriously in class? got the choice between playing my ex-Favorite ot or meeting with some buddys, chose the ot for today btu if it wont go online I guess im out. PLox no trll for 1 time in your life

Nah it turns on at 4. Look at my VM's on my profile. Syn is being educated atm, so settle down pl0x :p

Whop whop there we goooo 29 minutes to gooooo lets get this duuupshit started who who whowh owhoh qioeghioh soo happy for no fking reaaason ! *-*

i think u can throw on 30 min too. Cuz syn's class end 4 if im not wrong. And than he need to get home etc

Well guys My Ingame name is gonna be Dread, Im not sure What to play since I would pick barb but the thing with the magic level( since i never donated to any kind of ots/rl tibia and im not gonna start it) and the requirment to reach mlevel 4 for uh's makes me kinda not wanna start it.. >.>

Well guys My Ingame name is gonna be Dread, Im not sure What to play since I would pick barb but the thing with the magic level( since i never donated to any kind of ots/rl tibia and im not gonna start it) and the requirment to reach mlevel 4 for uh's makes me kinda not wanna start it.. >.>

You can still use IH but there will be lots of barbs, so maybe you should try a Guardian or ranger. :)

- - - Updated - - -

i think u can throw on 30 min too. Cuz syn's class end 4 if im not wrong. And than he need to get home etc

He says he will be home at 4.

alright I'm home, and heres the TL;DR. The server OS never actually worked so I need to figure out a better solution for the bug. But I've decided to use my personal computer to host the server in the mean time while I learn how to use Linux and eventually get Linux installed. So I'll be using a temporary IP in the mean time, once I eventually get the bug fixed on the dedicated server there will be downtime to transfer the database over to that computer. I'm preparing DeathZot right now and I'll update you guys in a few.

Lol, when I started reading this, I was like "omfg we will lose our chars ;[;[;[;[" but now I'm filling with happiness.

You will lose the characters. I'm talking about when I release the server today, all characters will be transferred to the new dedicated server when it's finally ready to host DeathZot

Well ;/
27yrihk.jpg

alright I'm home, and heres the TL;DR. The server OS never actually worked so I need to figure out a better solution for the bug. But I've decided to use my personal computer to host the server in the mean time while I learn how to use Linux and eventually get Linux installed. So I'll be using a temporary IP in the mean time, once I eventually get the bug fixed on the dedicated server there will be downtime to transfer the database over to that computer. I'm preparing DeathZot right now and I'll update you guys in a few.

what makes ur OS different from the Server OS if i might ask?

Only 1 question. Will we be able to start playing in the incoming hour? Yes/no.

what makes ur OS different from the Server OS if i might ask?

Servers, dedicated hosting servers are ran on SERVER OS. Meaning 'Windows SERVER 2003, Windows SERVER 2008' etc. The exploit causing the crashes still happens on those versions of windows, but it doesn't occur on Windows 7 for some reason

yeah but he had windows on last friday when everything went to hell...

Back