• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

DeathZot ( The Restoration Project)

Ok, it's time for the truth to come out.

Syn has sold the server to me and I have been working on a new computer to host the server on. Between everything he's doing, he just doesn't have the time for this. I can assure you that I will be of assistance while online, and I will fix any bugs that you players come across. The server computer is all set and ready to go, but I want to clear the air first before it comes online.. I will be bringing updates every new season like the real tibia updates. Donations will stay the same because I'm not in this for the money.

Also, anyone who REALLY wants to know how much I bought DeathZot for.. 1100$. He actually shipped the server to me on a USB flash drive :p instead of doing FTP or an upload site. I won't sell the server or let it be lost. I have it on a cloud and my normal computer just in case of any crashes, HDD failures, etc.

I know you spent the time reading this and you probably already know that I'm lying.. I'm sorry if I have agitated you at this point. However, let it be known that you spent time reading this which took your mind off of everything, so I hope I have made you feel better.

Wtf syn, y u do dis

1 thing(sorry for doublepost) that makes me angry is that he does not take the time to take any kind of statement that I found. Didnt see one past few hours.

Syn has sold the server to me and I have been working on a new computer to host the server on. Between everything he's doing, he just doesn't have the time for this. I can assure you that I will be of assistance while online, and I will fix any bugs that you players come across. The server computer is all set and ready to go, but I want to clear the air first before it comes online.. I will be bringing updates every new season like the real tibia updates. Donations will stay the same because I'm not in this for the money.

Also, anyone who REALLY wants to know how much I bought DeathZot for.. 1100$. He actually shipped the server to me on a USB flash drive :p instead of doing FTP or an upload site. I won't sell the server or let it be lost. I have it on a cloud and my normal computer just in case of any crashes, HDD failures, etc.

I know you spent the time reading this and you probably already know that I'm lying.. I'm sorry if I have agitated you at this point. However, let it be known that you spent time reading this which took your mind off of everything, so I hope I have made you feel better.

Wtf syn, y u do dis

Nice troll -,^

Wtf syn, y u do dis

HAHAHAHA wtf

Fuck you r3ignlasting. :( WASTE OF MY NOTHING WORTH LIVETIME .

Btw, you're "double posts" don't happen anymore, there is a fancy new MOD/Feature in VB 4.2.0 that makes it so double posts that aren't within a 24 hour range will be merged into the last post.

I want to inform you all that I have been stalking Syn's profile for 5 minutes now and he is viewing this thread at the moment. So, I guess he will post :)

35 minutes everyone! :D
I'm so happy.

He had forgot to change the release date to 4 because he's in class now as we post.

Jack mehoff, 173, Elfer Druid

The Leader of the Black Sabbath.
Nice kind of Music Taste by the way,

Dont get me wrong but is he seriously in class? got the choice between playing my ex-Favorite ot or meeting with some buddys, chose the ot for today btu if it wont go online I guess im out. PLox no trll for 1 time in your life

Jack mehoff, 173, Elfer Druid

The Leader of the Black Sabbath.
Nice kind of Music Taste by the way,

Dont get me wrong but is he seriously in class? got the choice between playing my ex-Favorite ot or meeting with some buddys, chose the ot for today btu if it wont go online I guess im out. PLox no trll for 1 time in your life

syn said he had to change til 4 cuz he is in class check profile of r3ign and visitor messafges

Back