• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

DeathZot ( The Restoration Project)

Damnit, I was just getting started eq wise to explore more/further ;P There was too much distraction at the start of the beta to get properly lvling :<

Damnit, I was just getting started eq wise to explore more/further ;P There was too much distraction at the start of the beta to get properly lvling :<

I sorta like the slow progress in the beginning. It gives you relief once you get to 200 :p

Ah btw Synth, before I forget to tell you this
There is a rather annoying problem with the EK vocation because since you've got 2 healing options;
1) Exura for quicker/smaller healing (able to combine with explo rune)
2) UH Rune for a huge and 'slow' heal (2 sec exhaust)

But when you switch from an exura to an UH because you've got hitted high and decide to use an UH to heal.. The UH will have a 2 sec exhaust due to the exura firstly used.. meaning you're dead

Hope u can do somethign about it

Beta is not over, I just shut the server down last night because no one was online and I wanted to give my PC a rest from being ran for 60+ hours straight. The beta server is back up

Don't actually think you're allowed to post it, dno :p
That's the whole point of closed beta.

It's not off.

Server is just online, though you're not able to get online since its an closed beta, meaning there are just a few people that've got an account there made by the admin n' play to find bugs n' 2 balance n all that kind of shyt ^^ We've came a long way so far

NPC Guides have been added to Enigma & Edron to help guide new players, they will mark your map with spawns according to where they are at in these cities

if dragocodez gets acces to the closed beta, then i'd like that too plzz

I AM THE 50 WHO LIKES THE THREAD SO I DESERVE A CLOSED BETA ACCESS!

jk, hope its coming online soon!

There are tons of new features in this restoration. I'm loving them and those of you that want to play probably will too.
There's also a new vocation.

Nah prolly not, I guess its early in the morning in the states right now, prolyl gave his pc a rest since no1 besides reign was online

Back