• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

DeathZot ( The Restoration Project)

Kavalor, if you're the real admin death, who's Crip Killa then? lol

Anyway, thats a huge list lol you do you even know every exact formula n all that shit? ;o Wouldnt see u bein able to create deathzot from a scratch if you'v ejust been there as a normal player? ;o

Crip Killa isn't the real admin death either, if that's what you're thinking. Anyway, I'm playing collapser zulu to pass the time until this is released. I hope the gameplay is just as fast as it used to be. Everything since 8.2 feels a lot slowed down gameplay-wise. That might just be me, though.

Why cant we all just get along? We all want this ot to be released at the highest standard it can be and as soon as possible, this is a hard balance to strike so maybe...just maybe we could try motivation rather than pointless bitching

If I'm so stupid, why can't you prove me wrong?

Because, there is no way to prove you wrong but to just leave you and your moronic statement alone. If I made a reason and told you why that doesn't matter, you'd eventually say, "yeah well you can donate for a bunch of t1's and get t5". So there you go, I guess that makes me the stupid one, huh? Either way, if you don't like the donations as is, complaining as one individual will get you nowhere. Also, you haven't played the restoration yet so you wouldn't actually know what the server is going to be like. You should stop creating reasons to hate the server before it's even released and instead find reasons to like the server. These posts you are making about the server being bad are just 'what-ifs' in your own hating fashion. I'll ask you a favor, and that is just get out of the thread if you don't like what you're reading.

The reason why your 'donate for t4s to get t5' is stupid, is because thats 7 of each t4 equipment. That comes to a lot of money. I doubt anyone will do that. It's better to work up to it anyway. You'll learn when everyone is kicking your ass in game because you are just complaining about 'server sucks you can buy 7 t4s to get t5 dafuq'.

One more thing, when people see from the forum homepage that the deathzot thread was recently updated with a post, they probably get excited to see if it's running yet. However, it's just you.

Kavalor, if you're the real admin death, who's Crip Killa then? lol

Anyway, thats a huge list lol you do you even know every exact formula n all that shit? ;o Wouldnt see u bein able to create deathzot from a scratch if you'v ejust been there as a normal player? ;o

Kavalor is indeed the 'real' Admin Death and Crip Killa is someone pretending to be 'Admin Chaos' he comes into our ventrilo from time to time asking everyone for the original Chaos 7.6 source files (even though they are lost into oblivion and NO ONE has them. Also, records no one would be able to build DeathZot from ground up without the original server files (I have them, Kavalor (Death) gave them to me). So yes, I do know every single formula because I have the 8.0 server files.

I would like to see the castle siege war systems reworked a bit so they are automated, would be cool.
Would like to see the revoc system spruced a bit, since so many others have stolen the base idea and improved upon it calling it their own, it now pales in comparison...zzz

Anyhow just checking in, seems like a fight :/ This is why I start from scratch each time. And generate an outline to build up from. But you are getting there :)

Yeah I plan on making it auto mated because it's not fair for players to rely on me to host an event every single Friday at 8:00 PST.. it made the event more like a liability more then something that should've been fun for everyone.

Last edited:
Alright so I've finally came up with an idea on how weapon upgrading is going to work, and since I like to keep you guys in the loop of things I'll tell you guys how I've decided to do it along with an explanation of why I've decided to do it this way.

Staffs (Intelligence), Swords (Strength) and Bows/Crossbows (Agility) now are tied with an attribute.
Each weapon per attribute starts out as Tier 1, and can then be upgraded by using attribute gems, and certain weapons require a specific attribute gem.
If your weapon has the correct amount of gems in it, it will upgrade to the next Tier of that weapon
Upgrading weapons cost a certain amount of attribute gems, and it multiples by 3 per Tier

Example, upgrade a Tier 1 wand you will need 1 intelligence attribute gem, and once it is put into the item it will become Tier 2
Now, to make the Tier 2 a Tier 3 wand, you need to put 3 gems into it, and so on and so forth

Gems will be obtained throughout various ways, one way will be from getting the runic sword quest which was obtained through collection a number of items and trading them to NPC's to merge the sword. They will also be dropped from bosses, some will be map spawns etc.

I've decided to do it this way because the old DeathZot weaponry upgrade system was very confusing and it lacked clear direction, and I'm hoping with this change it will be easier for players to progress their weapons along with their levels.

Alright so I've finally came up with an idea on how weapon upgrading is going to work, and since I like to keep you guys in the loop of things I'll tell you guys how I've decided to do it along with an explanation of why I've decided to do it this way.

Staffs (Intelligence), Swords (Strength) and Bows/Crossbows (Agility) now are tied with an attribute.
Each weapon per attribute starts out as Tier 1, and can then be upgraded by using attribute gems, and certain weapons require a specific attribute gem.
If your weapon has the correct amount of gems in it, it will upgrade to the next Tier of that weapon
Upgrading weapons cost a certain amount of attribute gems, and it multiples by 3 per Tier

Example, upgrade a Tier 1 wand you will need 1 intelligence attribute gem, and once it is put into the item it will become Tier 2
Now, to make the Tier 2 a Tier 3 wand, you need to put 3 gems into it, and so on and so forth

Gems will be obtained throughout various ways, one way will be from getting the runic sword quest which was obtained through collection a number of items and trading them to NPC's to merge the sword. They will also be dropped from bosses, some will be map spawns etc.

I've decided to do it this way because the old DeathZot weaponry upgrade system was very confusing and it lacked clear direction, and I'm hoping with this change it will be easier for players to progress their weapons along with their levels.

Seems pretty simple enough for me to handle. I never upgraded a weapon in the old dZot.

Will you be recruiting mappers and scripters to further the advancement and expand the server?

Will you be recruiting mappers and scripters to further the advancement and expand the server?
No, because they aren't needed

Also I think I'll send 5 of the most active people in this thread a PM with beta accounts to test out the server and see what's changed and to look for map bugs, bugs and typos etc.. I'll leave a beta for the server up this weekend for those 5 people to try it out

No, because they aren't needed

Also I think I'll send 5 of the most active people in this thread a PM with beta accounts to test out the server and see what's changed and to look for map bugs, bugs and typos etc.. I'll leave a beta for the server up this weekend for those 5 people to try it out

Hmm, so now is the time for me to post like a crazy person?

& about the beta tester accounts, people who have played DeathZot in the past will have a better chance of getting an accounts anyways, so post count in this thread isn't the only reason you would get a beta account

& about the beta tester accounts, people who have played DeathZot in the past will have a better chance of getting an accounts anyways, so post count in this thread isn't the only reason you would get a beta account

Just for the record, I played every dzot server there was.

Would be nice to test honestly, used to play deathzot for a lil while, yet thats ages ago.. No school/work, meaning tons of spare time huh ^^

Back