• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

DeathZot ( The Restoration Project)

On Wednesday or Thursday you should make a thread in the Advertisement section, that area gets more traffic than here.

how do i make my own client with the ip changed???
I won't be adding a custom client because no one ever uses them, if you really don't want to use an IP-Changer you can make your own client with the changed IP. It takes maybe 5 minutes to do so

and thats what u get for piggybacking on a "friends" website, once again Old deathzots greatest fail was no website. its easy, its something most people SHOULD want, its a place where updates and new information gets posted, where people can compare each other, make donations to be direct ingame not "owner worked" this is 2012. what successful server does not have a website for its own server? this is the BIGGEST step back you have taken on this project. and i can pretty well promise that its going to cost you some potential new players regardless of how many people on here may say they dont care, simply because they are old and used to it back in the day.

this was always a major flaw with 8.0 zot and if u cant remember all the new people asking where the website is (not the core people but NEW PEOPLE) then you sir fail.

and to anyone who is going to say its good not hacing a site or it doesnt matter to grow the server, your morons and i have this to tell you.
do you only want classic zot of 15 people online? aka all the oldschool people and very few new? tibia players are not You players. most of you are older Gen, and used to less.
new players are younger, mostly stupider, and like highscores, deathlists, their own forums, a place where they can manage their account, a site with their servers name on it. The most visited section of a server website IS the highscores. this is a main reason for it all.
if you say you dont need that kinda player on Zot then you only help put the server back in the damn grave.

its early in the morning, i got little to no sleep, BUT. that doesnt change the fact that you just messed up.
not that you give a crap but u just lost big points with what i thought of this project
(and duh i will still end up playing but i really dont want to watch it fking tank into the ground)

1) Deathzot will have a website
2) Donations are automatic
3) Just because I don't have the highscores and players online from the start doesn't mean I won't eventually get them, I have to learn how PHP works and re-code this page to get information from my database, thats why it won't have them at the start.
4) "piggybacking" is the only reason DeathZot is actually happening, if it weren't for my friend, this server wouldn't of happened, btw.

i'm wanting to use TibiaLoader to get on DeathZot when its up, but i DLed TibiaLoader and it says theres a Generic trojan horse in it, can anyone tell me if thats true? cause i dont know what IP Changer im going to use if it really does :/

A lot of people use custom clients... especially for good custom servers like this one.

i'm wanting to use TibiaLoader to get on DeathZot when its up, but i DLed TibiaLoader and it says theres a Generic trojan horse in it, can anyone tell me if thats true? cause i dont know what IP Changer im going to use if it really does :/

Use asprates

Have you tested the server since its completion for stability, and to see if there is anything that could delay the start of the server, or cause a reset in the foreseeable future? I assume that's something you would do, just curious, and hoping that there won't be any delays Friday as I'm very excited to play.

P.S. I don't mean this condescendingly or anything, just curiosity :)

Have you tested the server since its completion for stability, and to see if there is anything that could delay the start of the server, or cause a reset in the foreseeable future? I assume that's something you would do, just curious, and hoping that there won't be any delays Friday as I'm very excited to play.

P.S. I don't mean this condescendingly or anything, just curiosity :)

DeathZot has been running for the past 27 hours on the server.

and im hopeing thats 27 hours with no-1 on and no EARLY HEAD START PLAYERS!

cause id donate for headstart >.>

Nope, you're wrong already. The server is on right now and I'm playing. I already got level 1000.

i hope thats a joke to get me fired up.......................................................................................

Edit : i know it was a joke.... ill remember this when friday comes and we are on servers...

Last edited:
It isnt up for playing atm, the release is friday so you'll have to wait a bit

Cant wait :D

Back