• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

DeathZot ( The Restoration Project)

@jpghard
I have already warned you once, if you don't like it just leave and don't come back to this thread, if you keep talking useless stuff I will infract you!
*subscribes to thread*

I cant stop thinking about Deathzot lol, i loved it back then and i'm sure i'm still going to love the re-carnation :) Ninja all the way :3

I think he said something about a custom client. But I could be wrong or thinking of another server, Dont feel like going back through post to make sure. Cant wait till this comes out.

I won't be adding a custom client because no one ever uses them, if you really don't want to use an IP-Changer you can make your own client with the changed IP. It takes maybe 5 minutes to do so

still really think you should look into my Raid'd Boss spawns idea, having like 30 different raid scripts running for 30 or more bosses, with different chances per hour of having a boss spawn at different locations. adding 5-10 extra spawns per day.

i think this will be needed because the lower lvl teir community will be bottle necked where to many people have T1 set and cant progress cause stuff hits to hard. and will be in need of new opportunity for more potencial loot. as well as its a pro for the people not botting who get to physically see the raid message saying xxxxx had appeared. and a fun level to the community when everyone rushes to it to kill him.

nice, means u should make an even bigger thread now for server Adv, listing ALL systems. All changes, and all the whys people should play. cause theres a lot of people who aint never played deathzot before still. also should open access to website for us all

DeathZot unfortunately won't have an interactive website (high scores, players online) etc. It's going to however have guides, screen shots, server information etc.

DeathZot unfortunately won't have an interactive website (high scores, players online) etc. It's going to however have guides, screen shots, server information etc.

;[

Meh, doesn't bother me.

November 1st = The day Synthetic gets 700$ in donations.

and thats what u get for piggybacking on a "friends" website, once again Old deathzots greatest fail was no website. its easy, its something most people SHOULD want, its a place where updates and new information gets posted, where people can compare each other, make donations to be direct ingame not "owner worked" this is 2012. what successful server does not have a website for its own server? this is the BIGGEST step back you have taken on this project. and i can pretty well promise that its going to cost you some potential new players regardless of how many people on here may say they dont care, simply because they are old and used to it back in the day.

this was always a major flaw with 8.0 zot and if u cant remember all the new people asking where the website is (not the core people but NEW PEOPLE) then you sir fail.

and to anyone who is going to say its good not hacing a site or it doesnt matter to grow the server, your morons and i have this to tell you.
do you only want classic zot of 15 people online? aka all the oldschool people and very few new? tibia players are not You players. most of you are older Gen, and used to less.
new players are younger, mostly stupider, and like highscores, deathlists, their own forums, a place where they can manage their account, a site with their servers name on it. The most visited section of a server website IS the highscores. this is a main reason for it all.
if you say you dont need that kinda player on Zot then you only help put the server back in the damn grave.

its early in the morning, i got little to no sleep, BUT. that doesnt change the fact that you just messed up.
not that you give a crap but u just lost big points with what i thought of this project
(and duh i will still end up playing but i really dont want to watch it fking tank into the ground)

Good to hear the server is ready for friday :D, can't wait to start playing it , it seems very promising.
and about the website: the highscores aren't necessary in the beginning but maybe a good thing to add later on...

And now: start advertising as hell :D

See you all on friday ^^

Back