• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

DeathZot ( The Restoration Project)

im probably completely wrong, but i thought magic powders where like 10k+ to find.

Just a btw, they actually didn't even add magic levels properly in the 8.0 version. But they work in mine because of the way barbarians are able to use UHS now

can you elaborate a little on that please? i dont think i ever really used them in the past cause i will always just buy my ml. but didnt they give like % of ml and u needed multiple? or is it going to be a 1 shot done now

hello i was wondering when will the server be up and running ive been watching the posts with a buddy of mine he goes by kuseru arrun jbwolfen and haku im not sure what his username is on here but i think hes commented before were both looking forward to the grand opening and excited for it inf act he hasnt been sleeping well due to being so anxious :D

- - - Updated - - -

in fact we were both members of old deathzot it was basicly our lives him being a drop out and me having a horrible attendance at school lol

- - - Updated - - -

and also i just noticed the ost at the top of this page so im asssuming its gonna be up in 22 minutes?

yet he didnt confirmed it after stating that, so its not sure imo

So, Release date is the 2.11.2012. 3pm New york time,
That means in Euwest +3 pps time its for example finnland palyers : 22:00, Germany Something arround 21:00.

Hopefull that he keeps his word.

Greetings Dogma

Back
Top Bottom